weight loss

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by cyber_girl, 7 October 2007 Social URL.

1. cyber_girl

cyber_girl Member

i jus had my weight in this morning and i wasn't happy:mad:...sstill need to loose 2sts 7LBS. IM ON THE LL DIET ANY TIPS FOR FASTER WEIGHT LOST?:break_diet:

ALSO ANY BEING TO THE GYM WHILE ON THE LL DIET?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there

You would probably be better posting in the LL section :) Youll get loads of help there :)

4. Lesleyfx

Lesleyfx Flutytooty

Try posting your message on the LL forum cyber-girl. This is the forum for those of us NOT dieting. You need to ask the others doing LL diet. :)

5. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    What's a diet?!!! :confused::D

6. cyber_girl

cyber_girl Member

thanks for letting me know guys...nice to meet you all

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi cyber girl

Just so youre not totally confused lol This has been moved to the LL forum :)

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Hi,

so you have finally made it to the right place

How much do you weigh and what height are you and how much have you lost already? And how long have you been on LL. You say you still need to lose 2 stone 7lb and want to know how to lose more quickly - hard to answer that without knowing more about how things have been going so far.

As for the gym - yes definately many people on this site will tell you they do all types of exercise whether at the gym, using fitness dvds, horse riding, walking, swimming, cycling, etc. etc. Absolutely no reason why you can't.

Let us have a little more info. about your journey so far.

There are lots of great posts on here which will give you motivation as well.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.