Weight problems

shentbomb

Hi all, I'm a newbie, just joined today.

I have always ha problems with my weight and am a yo yo dieter. I am getting married next June and need to loose 3 stone ish. I can't seem to stick to my diet since suffering with depression. Help!!!!

Hi!

I've been on WW propoints for nearly 3 weeks, and because it's got a weekly points allowance, I don't feel demotivated if I eat slightly more than my points.

Whichever diet you choose, just make sure you stick to it as much as you can. It's really no big deal if you eat a doughnut. Of course if you eat a whole box, that's another matter :p

Good luck, from one struggler to another. You can do it!

Thanks lizbag. I joined rosemary coney about 2 months ago, but have lot my way an put n 3 weeks running. Out come the books and more planning needed I think.

I used to do the old ww but hated the new plan, could do it! Doesn't work for me!

Thanks for replying!

Welcome to Minis :) Not every diet is going to suite you, once you've found one that does, then try and stick to it as best as you can, and don't forget to ask for help!

Good luck!

Hey!

I think depression is the biggest hurdle to weight loss, as it really saps your energy and drive to go out and do anything - let alone exercise and diet!

But actually trying to gain control over what goes into your body can make you feel really good, and it can help lots with the depression as well. It will make you feel that you have the ability to maintain control over all aspects of your life. Hopefully this website will help you keep motivated :)

Good luck!

xxx

Back