Weight Watchers Biggest Loser Challenge

i put on half this week :(

Totm and I Sts, so annoying when I no I've stuck to it 100%!

STS!!! How annoying!

wow txs.:D i'm so happy...because today i STS,:confused: i did everything right, but is always like that, since the beginning, next week will b better.
well done everyone!

Well done susana :) congratulations

Thanks for your support. I am hoping for an other good weight loss again this week thanks to keeping on track, but also because I have had booze free week - which is a change for me!

Finally got round to updating your weight susana!

Thanks for your support. I am hoping for an other good weight loss again this week thanks to keeping on track, but also because I have had booze free week - which is a change for me!

I actually think drinking is what caused me to put on 3 stone a few years ago. Lifestyle changes make me nervous - doing a lot more exercise this week (as opposed to none...).
Funny that we're worried after making healthy changes this week! :p

I was reading on the net that alcohol is very high in empty calories. It slows your metabolism down and makes you absorb carbs more. I would say it is a major factor in weight gain.

I was reading on the net that alcohol is very high in empty calories. It slows your metabolism down and makes you absorb carbs more. I would say it is a major factor in weight gain.

I'd say so - doesn't help that it makes you want to eat everything you see either!! I've kinda given up drinking because of it.

No change in my weight this week.

Well done everyone so far. Sts Is an achievement too remember! If ur wanting to give ur losses a push further iv just created a walking challenge in the teams check it out :) xx

Back