Weight Watchers Biggest Loser Challenge

Hi guys, i'm a noobie but I'll join in if there's room? My weight in day is Sunday!

Thanks! :)

Aye, whatever suits sure! I think it's a really good incentive, so the sooner the better! :)

Yep from me too, it's my weigh-in tomorrow so I'll use that as my starting weight.

I will go with that

Okay we're starting! If we can get all yer start weights between tonight and tomorrow night, we'll start tomorrow evening and use Friday as our Weigh-in deadline for the rest of the challenge!

Start weight will be your most recent recorded weight from this week. My most recent weight is 10st 10lbs (150lbs), so that will be my start weight!

Also i've changed the rules a little.. We'll weigh every Friday but we'll only have an elimination every 2 weeks instead of every week. That way, we'll be more motivated because we'll know where we stand in comparison to everyone else and can work extra hard to bring our % up the next week! :) Also it means the challenge goes on for a little longer so we'll have a bigger total loss!

Not sure which weight you want me to use as my starting weight as I weigh in on a Friday. I'm currently 11 Stone 5.5lb, do you want to use this or my weigh-in weight tomorrow?

Great, you have my weight already 198lbs and I weigh in on Tuesday.

Not sure which weight you want me to use as my starting weight as I weigh in on a Friday. I'm currently 11 Stone 5.5lb, do you want to use this or my weigh-in weight tomorrow?

If you weigh in tomorrow we'll use that weight as your start weight. Hoping Friday'll be the deadline for weigh-ins! Everyone who doesnt weigh tomorrow will put our weights we got last time we hopped on the scales!

Hi my weigh in day is Saturday so last Saturdays weight is 12st 5lbs (172lbs). Only a suggestion but rather than having an elimination why not have the challenge as ongoing and split the people taking part into 2 teams. There can be a weekly Big Loser winner and winning team each week. Keeps people motivated rather than eliminating x

Back