Weight Watchers Biggest Loser Challenge

Hi my weigh in day is Saturday so last Saturdays weight is 12st 5lbs (172lbs). Only a suggestion but rather than having an elimination why not have the challenge as ongoing and split the people taking part into 2 teams. There can be a weekly Big Loser winner and winning team each week. Keeps people motivated rather than eliminating x

Added you!! :)

I was thinking about doing teams alright but theres always the chance of someone not weighing in or being able to get online and letting their team down. And i dunno why but i think letting it go on for 12 weeks is more motivating.

Though i could get rid of the eliminations and just see who's lost the most at the end of the 12 weeks. I'd considered that but wasn't sure what everyone else would think.

If ye want to get rid of eliminations and just have the person with the biggest loss by the end of the 12 weeks - i'd love to hear yer opinions??? (It'll be majority vote of course!)

Hi, I think it would be good not to have eliminations. If you have a bad week you can always make it up the next. Would be nice to have weekly winners and then an overall winner - however I know the idea of Biggest Loser the incentive is also not to get kicked off so to put lots of effort it - happy to go with majority.

Hi, I think it would be good not to have eliminations. If you have a bad week you can always make it up the next. Would be nice to have weekly winners and then an overall winner - however I know the idea of Biggest Loser the incentive is also not to get kicked off so to put lots of effort it - happy to go with majority.

Weekly winners... I love this idea!! Hopefully the rest agree!!

Yeah weekly winner would be good rather than elimination then overall winner after 12 weeks xx

Can I join?? Great idea!

I like the no eliminations. Keeps all of us motivated. My last weigh.in weight was 12st 10. Please put a reminder up every week for when we have to submit our weight if ye can, I've a useless memory :) I'm so excited for this ladies, it will be such craic!

Can I join in please? :) 137 lbs

My weight is 192.5 pounds and I weigh on a wens :) x

This sounds fun :) can I join? My current weight is 147.5 lbs and my weigh in day is Wednesday.

I like the no eliminations. Keeps all of us motivated. My last weigh.in weight was 12st 10. Please put a reminder up every week for when we have to submit our weight if ye can, I've a useless memory :) I'm so excited for this ladies, it will be such craic!

I will of course!! :) Ill add your weight now! What day do you usually weigh yourself?

CS,, my weigh in day is Sunday :) what was I thinking lol

I'm a Wednesday x

Hello Ladies, start weight is 11 stone 6lb, looking forward to the challenge!

Maybe we could "buddy" up as well like they do on Biggest Loser just to keep each other motivated in the week - maybe find someone of roughly the same weight. Can I be in the Red Team - anyone want to be in my team? Or maybe Champagne you could buddy people up in accordance with their weight? Xx

Just worked out I'm 160 pounds if you want to add to first post.

Back