Weight Watchers Biggest Loser Challenge

Just worked out I'm 160 pounds if you want to add to first post.

Oooh saved me doing all the maths!! The buddying up seems too complicated to me so ill stick with individuals - its cool to see how much % of your own weight you've lost too rather than sharing between too. (plus im TERRIBLE with numbers..) Someone mite do teams eventually tho'. Wahoo think ive everyones weight - which means we can officially use fridays to weigh!!

Hi champagne can you correct my start weight as i weigh 18.11 which is 263 pounds not 266...thanks sweety...*

U still lookin for contestants? If so I'm 10st3 3/4 x

Wow just had a look at the list...Compared to all of you, im the biggest gal here by miles.... lol * :eek:

My weigh in day has changed to Friday. Was weighed yesterday and weight is 12st 8lbs xx

Linda, don't mind that. Focus on how fab we are all going to look this summer :)
I'm sure we've all been the biggest person in a group at some point ( all my friends are size 8) so use it to spur you on. We can do this! :)

So to start we all need to report our weight here on Friday 3rd ?

Looking forward to it all - will be a fab motivation for us all

susana78 said:
had my meeting today, sts 10.13lb...:mad:

Aw at least you didn't gain! Hopefully you'll have a better week next week :)

STS is much better than a gain, keep going xx

Champagne, dont mean to be awkward about my start weight, but my exact weight is 198.5lbs. Every ounce counts in the biggest loser!

Is it too late to join I'm 173lb do the weigh ins start 3rd feb or the fri after that?

Am I too late to join in...I weigh 150lb and weigh in on a Monday xxxx

Back