Weight Watchers Biggest Loser Challenge

I weigh in on a Monday (so will send you starting weight tomorrow!) thanks xxx

Have u put up list yet or am i blibd? Lol x

Ok cool x

CS, I weighed in this morning, I'm pleased to announce that you can take 5lbs off my start weight. I worked it out as 173.5 now. Thanks and sorry for the hassle! :)

Hi I weighed in the fri just gone and it was 173lb thanks

Ill add you to the list - just need to know what day you weigh?! If you weighed yesterday or today ill use that as your start weight, if not, update me when you weigh next!

cool weighed on friday. i cant see the list though? x

My starting weight is 149lb for the challenge! x

Hi group, only lost one pound this week so now weigh 262 pounds i believe...18.10...had a bad week ss on crutches at home...bit down.. :( .hello food..glad for a pound therefore...can u alter the list for me please champagne...thanks..good luck everyone... * :)

Hi group, only lost one pound this week so now weigh 262 pounds i believe...18.10...had a bad week ss on crutches at home...bit down.. :( .hello food..glad for a pound therefore...can u alter the list for me please champagne...thanks..good luck everyone... * :)

Hey I'll put it up there now as 262lbs (hope i converted it right). Dont worry about the lb - better to lose slowly than gain quickly! And you're on crutches so you have an excuse! I'm scared I've only lost a pound too. Wont know til wednesday but I'm happy with just losing 1lb!
Please dont punish yourself by eating - you're still losing! :)

Back