Weight Watchers Biggest Loser Challenge

Champagne, seeing as u are using my weight from Sunday, I won.t have a weigh in,(officially) until Sunday the 5th. Will,I,just weight myself on Friday for this? :)

Thanks champagne and well done u as slimmer u are harder it is. I know...* :::)

Its true!! My ex boss did weight watchers and she was losing 6lbs a week - and a guy i did a course with lost, i think it was a stone one week. Wrecked my head 'cause i was losing really slowly (though wasn't fully sticking to the plan at the time)...

Thanks, CS.
:)

To be honest, I was never big as a kid.
It was only when I stopped exercising that I put on weight. So the combo of doing exercise and eating better seem to be working for now. I'll prob slow down soon though, once I lose most of my water weight. :(
I don't think I'll get a good result though this week, after drinking and having a mini binge at the weekend. :(

To be honest, I was never big as a kid.
It was only when I stopped exercising that I put on weight. So the combo of doing exercise and eating better seem to be working for now. I'll prob slow down soon though, once I lose most of my water weight. :(
I don't think I'll get a good result though this week, after drinking and having a mini binge at the weekend. :(

You never know though! Ah ive been overweight most of my life. I cant wait to finally be "normal"! If you sow down theres ways to speed up. Usually exercise tho!

Oh I was never a size eight, but sure when you don't exercise, drink every weekend and a ton of rubbish, you're never going to be think are you? Unless you b get the good genes like my sis, who is a size 8, never exercises and eats rubbish lol.
I just can't remember the last time I felt good about my body- I actually laugh about the fact that an ex-nd called me fat when I was a 10-12.
Lol, before it all went totally down hill! He would be horrified now!

Oh I was never a size eight, but sure when you don't exercise, drink every weekend and a ton of rubbish, you're never going to be think are you? Unless you b get the good genes like my sis, who is a size 8, never exercises and eats rubbish lol.
I just can't remember the last time I felt good about my body- I actually laugh about the fact that an ex-nd called me fat when I was a 10-12.
Lol, before it all went totally down hill! He would be horrified now!

Idiot... Seriously, i hate when people insult our weight when we're at our best. Same thing happened me when i was size 10. But i never believed i looked good either!

My sisters a bloody size 6!!! I'm well jealous that she got the good genes.. The girl can eat anything and she still looks perfect. I WILL be thin!!!

Some people are just lucky i guess... Ah sure losing weight feels better if ya work for it!!

At least we'll appreciate it ;)
I've told my sister that I'll be raiding her wardrobe in a few months (check out the optism!!) and she was not impressed..

*sorry meant optimism-stupid phone!

Lost 2.5lbs this week, so my start weight is 196lbs.

Ah no, I'll only put her on her guard. I'll save the robbing for the good stuff ;)

Really wasnt looking forward this weigh in & rightly so...Lost 0.5lbs so my start is 147lbs

i felt the same last week, did everything right, and no lost..
but with me is been like that since i start.. i lose 15 in 15 days.
i'll keep fight..has 2 go

I've been the same - losing really slowly - but lately i've been losing and gaining really fast which drives me crazy! Suppose i can only be grateful i didn't gain weight!

Back