Weight Watchers Biggest Loser Challenge

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
You'll be rid of it next week! I find exercise boosts my losses, but thats just me!

I havnt excercised in ages.. I think thats what I need to do.
Going to hit t gym n have a seim tonight.. Its awful my mum pays for gym n pool for me for last few years n havnt went once this year.
How much do u do per week? X

I havnt excercised in ages.. I think thats what I need to do.
Going to hit t gym n have a seim tonight.. Its awful my mum pays for gym n pool for me for last few years n havnt went once this year.
How much do u do per week? X

Once a week these days - must fix that!! Used to do it 3 times a week high intensity, and lost 2 or 3lbs each week.

Once a week these days - must fix that!! Used to do it 3 times a week high intensity, and lost 2 or 3lbs each week.

Im gonna hit gym tonight might make me stick to points by not wanting to undo hard work x

Good thinking!! The hardest part is leaving the house! Once you get that outta the way its a successful night!

Yeah thats true. So glad i went now. 40 mins gym n 15 swimming (stayed in steam room a lot hehe)

I am recently back from the gym. One of the guys keeps telling me it takes a 3500 calorie burn to lose 1lb. By my reckoning it takes three 1hr high intensity cardiovascular gym sessions to burn 3000 cals. Its a lot of effort but it does guarantee weight loss.

2.75lb loss for me this week

-2lbs for me , 139.5lbs now :)

Yeah thats true. So glad i went now. 40 mins gym n 15 swimming (stayed in steam room a lot hehe)
Brilliant stuff- you feel so much better after working out don't you?! Swimmings supposed to be one of the best workouts you can do! Must do one of my workouts later actually!

I am recently back from the gym. One of the guys keeps telling me it takes a 3500 calorie burn to lose 1lb. By my reckoning it takes three 1hr high intensity cardiovascular gym sessions to burn 3000 cals. Its a lot of effort but it does guarantee weight loss.

Yup that's true alright. If you burn 500 more calories a day you're gonna lose weight!! But you cant go under 1200 calories worth of food per day or your body goes into starvation. (in my case its 1200 anyway - could be different for other people..) MyFitnessPals brilliant for keeping track of stuff like that!!

2.75lb loss for me this week
Thats brilliant!!! Ill update you now. :)

-2lbs for me , 139.5lbs now :)
Well done on getting into the 9's!! I envy you!! Updating...

Oh yeah, ill have the %'s done by 12:30 tonight so if anyone hasnt weighed in yet ye have til 12! :)

Have completely slipped off the track. Eating anything,,,just had six pack if monster munch and s huge glass of baileys and feel like crap. Cs if you want to remove me from this challenge, ill.understand. Dont wanna drag u folks down as ur all sticking with it an doin great...Im just not in a good place right now.... :'(

Sts for me x

Have completely slipped off the track. Eating anything,,,just had six pack if monster munch and s huge glass of baileys and feel like crap. Cs if you want to remove me from this challenge, ill.understand. Dont wanna drag u folks down as ur all sticking with it an doin great...Im just not in a good place right now.... :'(

I won't remove you Linda, unless you'r sure want me to - we all go off track once in a while. Don't let it jeopardise you, just go back on track as soon as possible. I know its hard to stay motivated when you cant weigh yourself for a while - sure i put on half a stone on holidays because there were no scales - and another half around xmas because the scales in my parents place were old fashioned!

Also, sorry everyone about my lateness in doing the %'s. Only just topped up my internet!

The Results are in - This weeks winner has won for their second time, ant that person iiiis.......... nadiya. Well done yet again!! You've lost 5.10% so far, thats brilliant.

The person with the highest loss this week is.... CatherineBee with a loss of 4 lbs!

Here's an idea - why don't we all aim to lose 5% of our weight loss before the end of this challenge! :)

0.5 off for me this week.

Well done Nadiya!

Oh yay :) thanks everyone. You've all done great too!! Good luck for next week all

Back