Weight Watchers Biggest Loser Challenge

I'm glad u found a way to get losses again!

3.5lbs off this week, so that's over 1.5 stone off now since 27th December.

Well done guys. I'm so sorry I didn't update last week - I'm on ww break :-/ (much damage!)-will be restarting Wednesday - so I'll just weigh in here the following week. Hope that made sense?

Did u update all of ours hun? Who won etc? Xx

up half this week after paddies day! :(
done crap on this challenge sorry guys x

blonde_sue said:

Ur doing good, every one has bad wks don't worry urself over it!

Don't say that!! We all struggle. The only reason I'm losing weight this week is 'cos I'm very sick! I gained 2 or 3lbs last week sure - You'll be fine, you're working hard. And your working out so maybe its muscle that you gained?? (measure yourself to make sure)

Ill have the %'s done by tomorrow at 6:30pm - PROMISE!!!

STS this week. Had to weigh in at home because leader is on holiday and noone else turned up to run the meeting. NOT happy! lol x

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Don't say that!! We all struggle. The only reason I'm losing weight this week is 'cos I'm very sick! I gained 2 or 3lbs last week sure - You'll be fine, you're working hard. And your working out so maybe its muscle that you gained?? (measure yourself to make sure)

Ill have the %'s done by tomorrow at 6:30pm - PROMISE!!!

Aww thanks hun.. Havnt gone this week think thats the problem :p

Dont worry bout updating your very busy x

STS this week. Had to weigh in at home because leader is on holiday and noone else turned up to run the meeting. NOT happy! lol x

Oh they should have given you some sort of warning! My scales save me sooo much hassle (as well as causing it!)... Hope someones there next week.

Aww thanks hun.. Havnt gone this week think thats the problem :p

Dont worry bout updating your very busy x
Ah thats okay tho' 'cause of Paddy's day. I'm in shock that i lost weight after all i ate n drank!
I got the results in FINALLY!!!
This weeks results are gonna be in tomorrow night - so ye don't have to wait long!! :)

ooooh yey i never win! :D ull get ur victory next week CS :) xx

The results are in!! This weeks winner is............ sarah88 with a massive 7.18% loss!!

The person who lost the most weight is.............. leanne641, who lost 3.75lbs!!

Am i ever going to win?! :p Well done everyone. :) x

:) I'm sure u will win soon! Just keep at it! U still doing sw?

If i keep going the way i am, who knows!! :p
I'm still on SW - in love with it.
I've been cooking the nicest creations!!!

Definitely worth checking out Slimming World recipes even on WW - some should be free on SF!

I'm not good at cooking recipes with loads of ingredients but I like having natural food ie meat and potatoes and veg! I'm glad ur enjoying sw!

I'm not good at cooking recipes with loads of ingredients but I like having natural food ie meat and potatoes and veg! I'm glad ur enjoying sw!

Thanks!! I'm just loving my lack of prepackaged foods. You're lucky! Unlike you I'm waaaay too fussy when it comes to food. I crave something different every day so keep experimenting! Tho' I've made some monstrocities!!

I tried that coke and the Fanta recipe and they were both mank!

1.75lb off this wk so im now 157.5lb

Back