Weight watchers OR slimming world help needed please :/

Hello every1!

I was wondering if someone could help please..first I will tell you a bit about myself, I joined weight watchers over 2 years ago and went from 12st 4lb to 10st 4lb! and have maintained ever since however I started finding my self going up to 10st 10lb 10st 12lb!! this is the biggest I have ever been in a long time and my stomach which was normally quite flat is getting bigger and bigger L May this year I rejoined weight watchers and lost just under a stone which took me to 9st 10lb lowest I had ever been and felt great but after the hol I put it back on and like I said im now around 10.10 and I HATE IT …I have tried slimming world in the past but never really lost I don’t know if this is because I had moved from weight watchers with the small portions to been able to eat unlimited food or what…but im now undecided which is best to me I only really hear of larger people (no offence) loosing on slimming world my friend who did WW with me said she lost a lot more doing slimming world…I would like to know what has people lost more or ideally I would like to hear from people my size who has got to around my target which is 9st 7lb

Thanks in advance xxx

Hi
I lost 2.5 stone on slimming world, and got down to 12st. I put some back on (now about 12st 10 - weigh in tomorrow) but am back on it to get into my 11s. When you say "my size" what is that? You don't have any height on your profile....

There are a lot of people that have got to target on here with Slimming World - so they must have lost when they were smaller! I've never done WW but from watching friends do it it appears to be better if you are into convenience foods but other than that I think it is just personal taste. I love cooking and enjoy the flexibility of SW, I feel it forces you to eat a bit more healthily. In general having got to target you can keep to the principles of SW, without having to count syns/points.

Its what works for you!

If WW has worked for you in the past, I'd stick with that. No point wasting money and energy on a plan that might not work when you can be doing one which has worked consistently for you before.

I do slimming world and have done well on it so far. If you go to the slimming world sub forum on this website you will find loads of people who've only had a stone or so to lose. A friend from my group ( I knew her before I joined) had about a stone to lose and got to target, it's not just us larger people lol I understand where you're coming from though. The thing is with the free foods is not to overload in them! Eat until you're full, fill your plate with 1/3 super free veg and you will do fine.

Good question, I had wondered the same myself.

Back