weight watchers pizza

chun-ky

Silver Member
Hi i have been checking my food directory for syn values on pizza as i am craving it badly!
However it states that 170g ham & pineapple pizza,individual,frozen is 8.5 syns, and the 100g pizza oval,ham & pineapple individual,chilled is the same syn value!?!? Can i really have 170g for the same value as 100g?? It may be me being silly but i dont understand how the product that weighs more has the same syn value? Do you think this could be an error?
Thanks x :confused:

Hmmm cant seem to find either of them online on tesco sainsburys or asda so maybe wont need to worry about syn values :( Boooo i want pizza lol x

pizza doesnt have any free food allowance, so just look at calories on the packaging and it will be 1 syn for every 20 calories. That way you know it is an accurate syns calculation.

it could be that one has more cheese than the other, or something like that to make it more syns.

Thanks brit mum :) Think i will just avoid pizza for now and have a slimming world quiche with extra cheese instead x

chun-ky said:
Thanks brit mum :) Think i will just avoid pizza for now and have a slimming world quiche with extra cheese instead x

Hi Chunky - why not make your own:

Tortilla Base (the Weightwatchers one is 5 syns as an example)
Or
1 HEB Wholemeal Pitta
Or
Use the Wholemeal Bread mix accordingly for a HEB

Then make your tomato topping ( I frylight chopped onions and then add passata , Italian herbs and a dash if balsamic )

Lightly bake the base, turn and spread the tomato on top. Top with lovely SYN free toppings ( or syn them) and top with 2 HEA (42g mozzarella & 42g low low cheddar)
Return to oven til melted - enjoy!!!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmmm drooling lol Think i will :) x

Back