Weight watchers sausage?????

soon2bslimmer77

the syns online say cumberland 3.5 syns each premium pork 5 syns what the beep I have been having them as 1 syn each :eek:

Oh dear, that doesn't bode well then :eek: I've just done a search and found posts where they were listed as 0.5 syns each of EE/Red. SW must've reviewed them according to your post.

I still ate 2 had to had nothing else as had cooked them but that is terrible :-(

Which day did you select at the top of the page? Last time I looked at that (at the weekend) it still had 1 for premium and 1/2 for the 8 pack sausages!

I was right, they're the values for green, look:

Attachments

• image-593433934.jpg
    image-593433934.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 127
  • image-960840240.jpg
    image-960840240.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 94
No worries, nearly had a heart attack myself there, I've just had two for dinner!

luce28 said:
No worries, nearly had a heart attack myself there, I've just had two for dinner!

Thanks for info, was wondering what the outcome would be '! :)

Phew thanks stupid me lol just got on from work tired brain lol thanks sooo much am happy now xxx

I just made a casserole for tea with the weight watchers ones, and nearly had a little cry when i thought they were 3.5 each! deliberatly paid the extra £1 for them cause the thought they were lower! phew!

Back