Weird side effect of CD

polishrose

Gold Member
Had my period 14 days ago...have had a little mini period for the last 3 days...I presume that's from CD?

VLCD's can really mess with your cycle, so yeah it's most likey from that; some ladies say they don't have TOTM at all while on CD/LL, other's say they have a lot more.

Yeah my cycle has been totally messed up, my hormones are all over the place since starting this diet! Don't worry too much about it as long as you're not ill from it etc.

VLCD's can really mess with your cycle, so yeah it's most likey from that; some ladies say they don't have TOTM at all while on CD/LL, other's say they have a lot more.
LOL!!! Sorry I find it really funny that the first person to answer is a guy!!!!:8855:
Most blokes wouldn't know where to look when this sort of conversation was going on! Well done you Pete!!!!;)

LOL yes it made me giggle when I realised the first answer was a man :D When I did LL I had cycles much longer than normal, so I wasn't expecting anything else.

I have to say that in the 6 weeks of doing CD, I have had a cycle twice which is regular and I normally don't have a cycle at all.......:(

LOL!!! Sorry I find it really funny that the first person to answer is a guy!!!!:8855:
Most blokes wouldn't know where to look when this sort of conversation was going on! Well done you Pete!!!!;)

lol I like medical / biology stuff way too much I guess :p

Back