Welcome to the House of Fun: New Man to the CWP

avs1

Hi!

If you've reached here your on my blog/space/thread/whatever.

A quick kind of insight i am a 6 foot 4 male weighing in at 24 stone , (40.9 BMI) , I've been told that i carry the weight well and that i have a strong physique but the truth of the matter is that i AM overweight and i AM unhealthy.

Starting the CWP after some encouragement from my best pal who is on it as well...as well as my overall feelings towards my body.

I have always been big/fat/overweight/large/rotund/insertapplicableadjective apart from a short time in my life where i managed to lose 3 stone through hard exercise and extremely strict dieting. Severe depression from family issues and a sporting injury (football) meant that i slipped into a phase of comfort eating...which turned into over eating...then unnecessary eating..then just eating because i was bored.

So whats new then you ask?...

Well..Now...im fed up...i am actually f*cking fed up of girls considering me as a 'friend' , I'm fed up of not being able to play football anymore, I'm fed up of being embarrassed to eat in front of people but having pizza places on speed dial for when i leave , I'm fed up of people telling me I've put on weight , I'm fed up of wearing clothes like i do.

Its time for change...the time is now!

Whats are the goals?..
Well goals are literally the goals!
1-To begin preseason training in June with a club , i know i am a good footballer , i know if i persevered as a child i could have played properly...but i let myself go...now is the time to get back on it.
2-To get a beach worthy body for a holiday with the boys!
3-To not have mini anxiety/panic attacks when with people due to my appearance.

Im gonna track my progress on here , every week , during the week etc...

Any comments/stories/whatever is maaajorly appreciated...this is going to be hard...but think about the harder challenges you've faced in life...after all...its only food...

I kick off tuesday and so will whack some updates up!

Believe and you will achieve!

#teamhealthy

AVS!x

Hey AVS,
Good for you :) welcome to the forum.
I look forward to following your progress. Sounds like you have a great attitude!

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome AVS, welcome to the best diet that you will ever find. Have been doing this diet for nearly seven weeks, and lost about 42 lbs, to tell you the truth I have not even been following diet 100%. So imagine what you could do if you stayed 100% true to yourself. You can do this

Welcome AVS and stick on that plan you have.
Men losing easier and faster than women do, so you will be at goal in no time!!!
Hang in there!!

Big Mick, you are doing great!!!! amazing loss...yayyyyyy:D

Hi AVS

Well done for making the start, thats a big step in itself! i am on my first week too so i will follow your progress, you sound like your very determined, that in itself will keep you going! it is hard going but if you have a mate on it too that will help big time :)

Looking forward to seeing your first weeks weight loss - good luck and stay determined :)

Back