Well guess what...

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
I just got weighed and I am OVERWEIGHT!!!!

Yes I am happy - strange thing really, bring on the healthy BMI now!

Welcome to the overweight club LOL!!!!!

Aint it a good feeling though not being obese anymore??!!??!!

you'll be healthy before ya know it girl!!

It is fantastic, I hate the world obese but I am so please I not obese and more :) I can actually see the finish line now!

Awwww very good :) thats how i felt too... the 'goal' is in sight deffo... it seems like the climb is now downwards doesnt it?!

Yeah we'll hold hands :D and skip lmao

Bet you feel really good... makes ya feel bit lighter too doesnt it being overweight lol

yep all ready for my date, he is going on a date with an overweight female not an obese one....good for him!!

I can do the skipping, not so sure about running :D xx

Well done you and enjoy the date!!

Hi Megan, I became overweight yesterday, only my journey to 'normal' is going to take ages as obviously there's xmas(gonna have 5 days off plan in total during the festivities), got 21st Nov off plan(2 years since my mum died, gonna celebrate her life this year after the sad bit at the crem), our very good friend is planning something for her 40th early Jan, will be toasting Master T's 3rd birthday at very end of Jan, then holiday at some point in Feb to Tenerife. Hopefully I will maintain my pre-xmas weight and then Feb 15th til May 7th bash it out to goal.
Might seem bad to some people, but I know if its planned I can jump straight back on without too much guilt, plus I want to have a bit of normal life,but will actually enjoy eating out etc not thinking everyone is looking at me.
So here's to your date and the road to a BMI of 25 x

well done xx

Well done hon i just checked my weight range a realised i'm overweight too :talk017: i started this journey Class II Obese.

Hee hee what a great feeling it is, really pleased for you honey xx

Well done Megan - I hope your date goes well.

I am class III obese lol and I am looking forward to being class II !!! heaven knows when that will be!

Back