well hello there!

betsy19

Hi everyone!
Was having a scout around on the net and come across this site and I thought it looked like a good place to get some inspiration and help!
My name is Claire and I live in Birmingham with my boyfriend of 7 years, my beloved dog, my cat and my 2 parrots!!
I am doing the Slimming World Extra Easy diet and so far its going really well!
I have been going for 3 weeks and have already lost 12lb!!
Ideally I would like to lose 3 stone by October 6th - this is the day I go to Kos for a week and I am determined to get on that beach wearing a bikini without feeling like a whale!!
I have always been big ish and always hated it but up until now nothing has worked as well as Slimming World seems to be!!
Anyway, enough of my rambling - I'm off to have a nosey round the rest of the threads!!:)
Looking forward to chatting you all!!xx:)

Hey Betsy! Sounds like you're really looking forward to your holiday :) Hope the weight loss continues at a good rate for you so you can enjoy every moment of it. There's a team challenge group starting for the month of July tomorrow so if you wanted to join, you just add your name to the list and set a target for the amount you want to lose in July or leave it open! xxx

Back