Well here goes. 10lb to lose, I'm so cross.

Zayna

How have I put ten bloody pounds on? It's just not fair. I'm still in me size 8 jeans but can feel them too tight round the waist. It's all round my middle like a girdle of fat.

Serves me right. I've been eating like a wild thing. An industrial vacuum cleaner couldn't have done a better job.

Got my 2litre bottle of water on my desk, this is it for 2 weeks at least. I've still got loads of sachets left so I don't need to go to the chemist but I need to stay here for the motivation.

10st 10lb. DISGUSTING ZAYNA. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

meh just remember it for next time and make sure you dont slip as far away

stay with in maybe 4 pound+/- that way your never gunna have to resort back to this

good luck im sure u will do it in no time x

2 weeks will be easy hun, uv been at ur skinniest an know how good it felt so jus crack on an welcome back!!

xxx

I hate myself for letting go. I could almost see myself expanding but couldn't stop. What's wrong with me? :copon:

lol ur human babe thats all!!!

dont get cross with yourself, just use it as experience, so this time u wont let it happen again... u cud of put it all back on... but u saw urself slippin an decided to jump back on lipotrim before it got too far...

thats an achievement if u ask me...

xxxxx

First shake of the day. Done. This time next week I will not be ten stone bloody ten. Ooooh, I'm so mad....

Day one over and done. However... due to the house being full of food, and I can't afford to chuck it away, I've had lean meat and salad for tea. Only had 2 shakes all day and 2 litres of water, more water on the go now.

I did lose most of my weight doing this, I know it's strictly against the rules, I wouldn't recommend it but it worked for me and if I haven't lost any weight by this time next week, I'll have a re-think.

good luck! whats ammount of time did u put the weight on?

About 6 - 8 weeks. I have been eating like a pig. It's my own fault and every time I ate a ridiculous sized meal I felt stupid afterwards. I just like the taste of food, end of.

I'm an 'all or nothing' girl. I can't do things in moderation, so I either diet like mad or eat like a horse. Can't seem to find an inbetween, food is too pleasurable.

Maybe I'm in the wrong forum. I want to use up what LT I have left during the day and drink my water and then eat protein and salad or veg for tea, and shed this stupid 10lb I piled on.

Sorry if I'm upsetting anybody.

Zayna

I hate myself for letting go. I could almost see myself expanding but couldn't stop. What's wrong with me? :copon:

Like Lauren said, nothing wrong with you Zayna, you're only human like the rest of us and it's a natural instinct to feed, I guess even more sore having been deprived of food on the LT for a while.

10lb over 8 weeks, I guess isn't as bad as it could have been from what I've read.

Good luck on this new journey....

Adam, what you doing to maintain after being on this?? Are you back on full meals or using the maintenance plan mix of shakes and food?

Mark

10lb over 8 weeks, I guess isn't as bad as it could have been from what I've read.

:eek::eek::eek: What have you read? Am I going to balloon to more than I was when I started?

Adam, what you doing to maintain after being on this?? Are you back on full meals or using the maintenance plan mix of shakes and food?

Mark

Mark, if you go to the top of the page, there is the Refeeding section, and Adam has got a fantastic diary in there.. well worth a read to see what he did ... as hes managed to stay the same..

no probs!!

its just good to see how people get on i think, shows that its possible!!

Plus Adam has done so well, and hes fab at answering any questions!!

:eek::eek::eek: What have you read? Am I going to balloon to more than I was when I started?

I had read that if you don't refeed properly and dive into high carb meals, that your body, depleted of glycogen, decides that it needs to store it "just in case". That way, apparently it can quite easily increase your weight by 7-10lbs very quickly because of the excess water storage (1 part glycogen to 4 parts water). I'm no bio, it's just what I read, so I'm sure someone will clarify the technical side of it! lol

:cry:

I did refeed properly. I was so good for ages and ages afterwards too. Just had a greedy few weeks and now look at me.

:cry::cry:

:cry:

I did refeed properly. I was so good for ages and ages afterwards too. Just had a greedy few weeks and now look at me.

:cry::cry:

First of all, don't be getting yourself into a state about it....it's happened :)

Secondly, if you're coming back on this, look at the results you achieved in the first couple of weeks originally and use that as a positive motivation to get yourself back to were you where.

I'm sure you'll manage..good luck! ;)

Back