Well I made it!!!!! Piccies attached

Lou

Silver Member
All 13.1 flipping miles of it

We had a few hours to kill before the walk so we thought we'd have a few cocktails (before anyone shouts, I decided to refeed running up to this walk)

DSC00037.jpg

Stripped and ready for the off
DSCN0160.jpg

13.1 agonising miles later. I may look like I'm smiling but inside I'm screaming in pain!!!
DSCN0176.jpg

Oh and yes, I bought "the shoes", these ones:
Gina Shoes | Ice, Buy Ladies Designer Shoes Handbags Online, UK Designer Shoe Store, Silver Shoes
They're gorgeous :D

IMG%5D

whoooooooooooooooooo!!!

WELL DONE honey :D you should feel very very proud of yourself :D

p.s - your looking fab ;)

Thank you :D

Back on the diet tomorrow though. It'll be like week one all over again.... arghhhh :doh:

Well done for doing it, you look great... oh and the shoes are fab.... you have me looking on that site since the start of the weekend, I am trying to stay away haha... seen so many nice shoes that i want :):)

well done again x

congrats!! you look amazing!! and the shoes are gorgeous - i'm totally jealous!! haha :) well done :)

You did great. Well done. Good luck getting back into ketosis.

:happy096: Well done, was it cold??? Love the neon-pink bra, is it by La Senza by any chance??? You are looking totally fab, by the way......

OMG over 13 miles!!!!well done u, thats fab and ur lookin great to! Good luck gettin back on LT program, hope it all goes wll or u x

Wow!! You look amazing! (And that cocktail looked pretty good too! LOL!)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes!!!!

Congrats on completing it. You look great. Luuuurve the shoes!

Well Done! And you look great xx

All 13.1 flipping miles of it

We had a few hours to kill before the walk so we thought we'd have a few cocktails (before anyone shouts, I decided to refeed running up to this walk)

DSC00037.jpg

Stripped and ready for the off
DSCN0160.jpg

13.1 agonising miles later. I may look like I'm smiling but inside I'm screaming in pain!!!
DSCN0176.jpg

Oh and yes, I bought "the shoes", these ones:
Gina Shoes | Ice, Buy Ladies Designer Shoes Handbags Online, UK Designer Shoe Store, Silver Shoes
They're gorgeous :D

IMG%5D

Congratulations, well done you.
Your pics are looking GGGGGreat.

Lou,
That's a fab achievement and for such a worthy cause. You look great. Enjoy the shoes when your feet calm down a bit, you deserve them. Good luck with the restart.
Doirin

Lou, look at you, pretty in pink!!
Well, well, done. Such a fantastic cause, it must have been an amazing night. Were you cold? Did you see any celebs? Have you recovered? I'm gonna do that next year.
Wow, wow and more wow!! It is a good feeling to give back and such girl power.
OK I'll shut up now....wow!!

Back