Well well well....

Twinmummy

just had my 1st weigh in and i've lost

8lbs!!!

i'm really happy!!

found it ok, i'm defo in Ketosis but still feeling hungry?

Congratulations on a fab first weigh in - the hunger will go/subside, so keep with it and look forward to another good week. Well done!

Well done!:happy096:

You could try splitting a couple of your packs and spread them out over the day. This can help in the first week or two or longer.

I have done this time to time myself and found it really helps even for a day or two.

Just remember to make each half up fresh and consume within 15 to 20 minutes as some of the vitamins are water-soluble.

Love Mini xxx

Well done you, that's excellent! :)

Yippppppppeee.. well done you!! fab .. your doing really well..
The hunger will stop hopefully shortly.. and its such a great feeling not beeing hungry.. Are you drinking lots of water ? x

thank you! yea i'm trying to drink as much water as possible but not been a big water lover but just bought the orange flavouring last night and drinking it now..its ok but thought it would b better..lol

well done. Thats a fab loss. Bet its gonna keep you really motivated. Cant wait for my first WI. x

Well done on your first WI, that's a great loss! Have you tried Redbush Tea? I'm a real convert now and drink it all day, as well as loads of water obviously. As the weight comes off you may well start feeling the cold more and drinking cold water only made it worse for me, so I now intersperse having cups of tea with drinking water :).

Sooon2bslimmer x

Well done that's fab! The hunger will subside, are you drinking enough water though? I haven't been hungry since day 1, then yesterday let my water intake slip a bit and felt a little hungry, had some water and was fine.
You're doing really well though :) I'm so nervous about my WI on Monday, arghhhhh.

yeah i'm trying to drink loads of the water...manage about 2litres per day but hate having to keep going for a pee and it's really annoying when i'm out and i constantly need to pee lol!
i like drinking jasmine tea so i think thats ok to drink while on CD but not sure.

twinmummy well done thats fab!! Try the flavouring with sparkling water, it makes it easier for me to stomach so much water intake. Also a little tip I use......Use one vanilla sachet it small amounts throughout the day and add to a mug of coffee.....I can't drink mine black so that is a lifesaver for me!! xx

Well done on your first WI, that's a great loss! Have you tried Redbush Tea? I'm a real convert now and drink it all day, as well as loads of water obviously. As the weight comes off you may well start feeling the cold more and drinking cold water only made it worse for me, so I now intersperse having cups of tea with drinking water :).

Sooon2bslimmer x

Redbush tea??? Never heard of that one before. Have u been having it since u started cd? Your wkly weight loss is fab. Do you think it helps. Might get some myself.;)

Hiya, it's just a type of tea, from South Africa I think, also called Rooibos tea. You will find it in bigger supermarkets, my Tesco has it, and Asda too. It's just a bit nicer without milk than regular tea with no milk IYKWIM ;). I think I read about it on here, tried it and have stuck with it since. Still have the odd cup of Earl Grey as well, but mainly drink red bush now, as well as oodles of water ofcourse :eek:. Have been very good this week, so want a LOSS on the scales on Tuesday :D. Just hoping I stay strong through the BH w/e! Lots of gardening I think, to keep me away from temptation ;).

Soon2bslimmer x ;)

I adore Lady Grey tea, but I have it very weak (literally pour on the water then lift the teabag out!) and it's so nice.

It's also really nice as an iced tea, just make up a jug of it and pop it in the fridge with some ice cubes.

I have the odd hungry day now and then but most of the time I'm not hungry at all, I promise the hunger will pass!

x

Back