Went to the doctors today

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Depressed about my weight... all he can do is pass me onto the dietician... when I have PCOS and take methotrexate (anti cancer drug - for psorasis).. normal healthy eating doesn't work for me, neither does WW or SW. The only way I have lost weight is Cambridge, and I can't afford that at the moment... feel so down, also have laryngitis atm too...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::wave_cry:

oh hun, you poor thing! It's so horrendous having a weight problem, that you can't tackle it must be awful.
((hugs))

I hope the dietician can help you x

Depressed about my weight... all he can do is pass me onto the dietician... when I have PCOS and take methotrexate (anti cancer drug - for psorasis).. normal healthy eating doesn't work for me, neither does WW or SW. The only way I have lost weight is Cambridge, and I can't afford that at the moment... feel so down, also have laryngitis atm too...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::wave_cry:

Chin up hun! keep on at ur doctor. they once referred me to a dietician too its a cop out i knew more than the dietician it was a complete waste of time! i told him i know the crack when it comes to eating, i could probs pass an exam in diet and nutrition lol good luck xxx oh by the way i once lived in Buckley for work! xxx

Chin up hun! keep on at ur doctor. they once referred me to a dietician too its a cop out i knew more than the dietician it was a complete waste of time! i told him i know the crack when it comes to eating, i could probs pass an exam in diet and nutrition lol good luck xxx oh by the way i once lived in Buckley for work! xxx

Where did you live? and work?

Love

Where did you live? and work?

Love

well it was all a bit of a shambles to be honest. i worked on llay industrial estate near wrexham you wont know the company. and i lived in sum flats (my boss told me they were apartments lol) next to some irish pub and near a chinese on a corner just as u drive into one end of buckley - got me?

Oh they will be the prince of wales court luxury apartments then, gorgeous aren't they (how did you get one of those!!)... opposite the working mens club, bet you were in there every night playing the bingo!!! my DH works for Sharp on Llay Industrial Estate...

;O}

Oh they will be the prince of wales court luxury apartments then, gorgeous aren't they (how did you get one of those!!)... opposite the working mens club, bet you were in there every night playing the bingo!!! my DH works for Sharp on Llay Industrial Estate...

;O}

ha ha do i detect a touch of sarcasm there missis lol i couldnt believe it to be honest thats one of the reasons it was a shambles. and i wish i wud of had time to be in the club playing bingo - he had me working from 8 on a morning (i had an initial monday am drive from west yorkshire of anything from 3 to 5 hours!) until about 10 at nite and i was well scared going from the carpark to the flats it was spooky ha ha!!!

what sort of job were you doing those sort of hours missus!!! Hey they have been done up now... amazing that the council can find money to do them sort of flats up!!

what sort of job were you doing those sort of hours missus!!! Hey they have been done up now... amazing that the council can find money to do them sort of flats up!!

well not that sort ha ha im sure i would of been paid more accordingly and would of been worth my while! i basically got made redundant from my job selling copper wire in castleford where i live. my boss set up on his own and asked me to work for him. so as he was a lovely guy i agreed and thought it would be a bit of an adventure. how wrong can one be! he turned into a rite **** over nite and i ended up walking out one day after i arrived at 930 (i had set off at 5am!) he made me get the train home (i had a company vehicle) alone with my 99 bags of M & S Count on Us ready meals lol

u know i never did get revenge.... maybe you are more than worth knowing !!!:D

I used to always say, I could write a book on healthy eating and dieting, just couldn't put my picture on it. lol
Edi

lol, same here
Lynne x

Aw hun.

Big hugs, I know exactly where you are coming from with the PCOS and dietician thing. I was referred to mines who every week told me, I was eating too much, or not eating enough.

She gave me a diet sheet which was terrible, my friends 4 year old ate more, and I lost 10lbs in a week, but felt ill.

I cant really think of anything else to say at the moment, what about low carbing? That's pretty good for PCOS, and if you budget it should be a bit cheaper than CD for a bit until you can get back onto CD?

The low carb board on here is very helpful, but I am more than happy to send you my low carb books if you'd like them in the interim?

Hope you feel better soon

((big hugs))

Aw hun.

Big hugs, I know exactly where you are coming from with the PCOS and dietician thing. I was referred to mines who every week told me, I was eating too much, or not eating enough.

She gave me a diet sheet which was terrible, my friends 4 year old ate more, and I lost 10lbs in a week, but felt ill.

I cant really think of anything else to say at the moment, what about low carbing? That's pretty good for PCOS, and if you budget it should be a bit cheaper than CD for a bit until you can get back onto CD?

The low carb board on here is very helpful, but I am more than happy to send you my low carb books if you'd like them in the interim?

Hope you feel better soon

((big hugs))

Thanks hunny, that would be great if you could..x

Love

Back