Cambridge to Exante?!

Hi everyone!

I’m on Day 12 of Cambridge Weight Plan and have lost 12 pounds, despite a couple of slips! I have 4 products per day because I am over 5 foot 8 (800 cals).

I have been considering changing to Exante for a few reasons :eek:

Firstly, CWP products have almost no fibre - I’m only getting 10g a day, sometimes less depending on what products I have. As a result I’m majorly constipated and bloated. I have noticed that Exante products are much higher in fibre and it’s possible to meet your 25g RDA if you choose wisely (assuming I still have 4).

I also don’t think I’m in ketosis yet because CWP products are quite high in carbs! I’m getting about 90g net carbs a day and again this could be halved to 45-50g on 4 Exante products!!! I’m happy with my weight loss but I don’t have th side effects of ketosis - I’m still very hungry, no bad breath, no keto high, no difficulties sleeping. I have done low carb diets before (under 30-40g carbs) and I can always tell when I’m in ketosis. I really want that feeling of not being hungry to kick in!

Thirdly, Exante is a lot cheaper and while my consultant is lovely, I don’t feel like I’m more motivated having her weigh me in!

So I would just love to know if anyone has changed from CWP and did they notice any difference?! I see that the Exante website has very low stock at the moment - is this normal?

Thanks for reading! Xx

Hi there! Not sure if you're still on the forum? I have done both Cambridge and Exante. Currently on Exante and I much prefer it. I find the products (except some of the bars) much tastier, more filling and there's a wider variety. Plus I can get a whole month supply delivered for £70 at the moment 😁 I live in Spain now and it's much easier for me than finding a similar diet locally at a reasonable cost.
If you've started Exante, how are you getting on with it? Good luck whatever you've gone with 😘

You still thinking of coming over to Exante? Im sure you could mix and match the products to suit your dietary wants a bit better. And you could keep the consultant if you were to decide you'd like that...You'll be welcome if you choose to post here, I'm sure

Back