We're all strong beyond belief-apparantly...

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
For any of you who've had a little slip-like me:(, or feel bad for having put on weight to lose or feel like you lack self decipline, read on....

I was listening to a radio show a few weeks back, there was a prof nutritionalist talking about all fad diets and why they don't work. She went through the lot and I stayed listening to see would she mention LT, she did!
She said
"haha of corse it works but who in gods name can actually stick to something so strict for more than a few days, you'd want to have enormous self control and I have yet to meet an overweight person with enough to do that, otherwise they wouldn't be overweight"

Well lets prove the b!tch wong girlies and boys!!
xxx

What a cow!!!!

Well theres plenty of people I have met on here who have proved the B***H wrong, and any one else just beginning or still going through their journey will!!

HAHA!!!!!!! She should see this site!

Lol some people really do make me laugh, I got my inspiration from people on here with "enormous self control".
She need's to chat less poop on Radio and do more research on the Internet.

Hiya :)

Thanks Daisyhappy for posting this :D

You're soo right Yasmine, she SHOULD see this site :rolleyes:
Would certainly learn a thing or two about LT-ers flippin self control eh! :giggle:

Everyone has done soo well, to even START a tfr in the first place is an accomplishment in itself and something to be proud of :happy096: that you are doing something positive to loose weight & get healthy.

We all have our slip ups from time to time :copon: but getting back on track and regaining our self control shows amazing determination :winner:

I feel more motivated after reading your post! Lets prove that muppet wrong :party0019:

BRING IT ON!!! :D

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Yeah I had been really down on myself for slipping up ONE day but if I had "no self control" I wouldn't have been able to lose 8 stone last year!!
I really wanted to ring in and have a go at her but they weren't taking callers.
It really bugs me that she probably turned people who'd have been WELL ABLE for LT off the idea!
Remembering that is what I needed to kick me up the bum and pat myself on the back!
And all of you, we're FABULOUS!!
xxxxx

This post has given me the motivation to carry on to. With more determination in fact !! She needs to check out her assumptions.

she talks bollocks tbh

Lets prove the B*tch wrong

Stuff her we are all strong and there a so many more reasons why we are overweight than self control.:mad:

she was probably saying that because SHE doesn't have the willpower to do something like this! ha!

Thanx for letting us know that see there the comments i need to do this xxx

Hi Daisyhappy and all,
It's amazing what negativity can do, that nutritionalist threw down the gauntlet and all it did was get everyone on here more determined to succeed. Best of luck to all.
Doirin

I knew it would!
Urrggg i was so angry, it's what made me start LT again!!!
Everytime I even THINK about caving now I think of her and I'm like, NO WAY am I proving her right!!
xxx

Hee-hee!! !I knew there was more thick-witted people like me here!!! People like that ('experts' on what exactly!?) don't annoy me because they've never walked in our shoes. But they do make me more determined to get to my goal!!

Lets us have a smug smile on our faces. We have the power to do this, as she could not. Obviously we will have to power to stay slim when we come off our LT food holiday. We prove it everyday in her eyes, each day we are on LT. In a wee way it could be viewed as a compliment - tee hee!.

Good luck with your week.

Back