we're on our way

liveinhope

hi everyone, almost finished day one, the only person u have to be honest with is yourself. Got some ww fruities last nite, last time i got them they were in a tube type thing now like a box of ciggies, hey i'm keeping well away from them. have gone all day without touching them. had a nice dinner and sugar free jelly for later. Going for chinese!!!!! tomorrow with work any ideas of the lightest option????????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hiya Denise,

How'ya gettin on?

Hope you had a nice chinese meal (Yum:p)

All the best for your first WI!!

Well done on the 3lbs, Denise!!!:D

After my torture of the last 10 days i lost ......5lbs:cry: But at least it's down and not up and didn't stick to the plan as i should (ate extra chicken and ham). Am gonna stay with CD as i find it easier not to lose the plot and reach for chocolate:eek:

Good luck for week 2!!!

Well done on the 3lbs, Denise!!!:D

After my torture of the last 10 days i lost ......5lbs:cry: But at least it's down and not up and didn't stick to the plan as i should (ate extra chicken and ham). Am gonna stay with CD as i find it easier not to lose the plot and reach for chocolate:eek:

Good luck for week 2!!!

hi Jax,

you are doing ever so well too, 5lbs, thats great best of luck for next week too

Back