Wetherspoons Jacket Potatoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know all the deep fried situation is rubbish but one Query. The syns online says the jacket potato with 5 bean chilli NO butter and NO salad dressing is 1.5 syns. I thought it wouldve been free, seeing as the chilli and rice is free apart from the tortilla chips which are 6 syns? Its not an issue but just thought I'd check, is it because of some oil used? x

More than likely allowing for oil used :) x

no really jacket spud related but I went to weatherspoons recently & has their sweet chilli noodles at 1 sin so decided to have the chicken on top as was on an extra easy & when I looked it up it was 10 sins for the whole thing. I was not happy

I think I know where this rummer has come from, my boyfriend works for Wetherspoons and he says that if a order comes in after 9.30pm they have normally already started cleaning down so if the jacket skin isn't crispy enough they do dip them in the fryer for 30 seconds to crisp it up a little, other than that they are not deep fried :)

Hi everyone!! :)

I have worked at wetherspoons for 2 years now, so any questions I might be able to help :) My link is in my signature so you can ask me at anytime :)

xxx

Ahh ok. Do u have to be a paying online member to view it? Thanks

Yes you do hun .....piri piri chicken skewers are only a few syns and thats for the sauce thats served on the side i always have that at spoons steak n jacket with side salad Is also good and apparently the 5 Bean chilli Is good as long as you dont eat the tortilla chips

This is all nice to know, often meet friends in spoons or popping there for a bite to eat with the OH in town.

It's nice to read that they are syn free but is that in all the establishments or just certain ones as I've avoided having them all together until I know for sure

i had a jacket with salad from spoons the other day i still lost 5 1/2 pound yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back