We've ordered our PS3

MadamDotty

Back again!
I'm very excited - big kid that I am, DH ordered it this morning from Game and it'll be in store on 23 March, which isn't that far away really (ooh perhaps I'll set up a ticker - or is that too sad :p ). We ordered a game to go with it (approx £50 :eek: ) so got Sonic as my DD will enjoy that too, although DH had his eye on the F1 racing games.

Anyone else getting one?

Ooh how exciting! Guess Mizzy will be ordering one too. My boys are nintendo fans and have just go the wii but Mizzy has been working with Sony on a chip that is in the PS3 and so think he'd like one just because he's been invloved for the last couple of years on it's production.

He did mention ordering it. But we are a bit broke. Maybe I should order it as his valentines gift. It's his money but just giving him permission.:D

Bit of a passion killer mind!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Ooh how exciting! Guess Mizzy will be ordering one too. My boys are nintendo fans and have just go the wii but Mizzy has been working with Sony on a chip that is in the PS3 and so think he'd like one just because he's been invloved for the last couple of years on it's production.

He did mention ordering it. But we are a bit broke. Maybe I should order it as his valentines gift. It's his money but just giving him permission.:D

Bit of a passion killer mind!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Wow - imagine being able to say you've worked on it - that's impressive!

If you do get it for him for valentines day (lucky him) your boys will thank you for it I'm sure :D

They are pre ordering online yet. Did you pre order in store? How much was it and which version?

Mizzy's company produced the bluetooth chips in the controllers. So just one little chip towards it!

He's had a go on one and said it was impressive but he's not sure how much of a hit it will be after the nintendo wii which he loves as well as the boys.

Dizzy x

Well done!

It will be great fun looking forward for the new arrival:D

Love Mini xxx

They are pre ordering online yet. Did you pre order in store? How much was it and which version?

Mizzy's company produced the bluetooth chips in the controllers. So just one little chip towards it!

He's had a go on one and said it was impressive but he's not sure how much of a hit it will be after the nintendo wii which he loves as well as the boys.

Dizzy x

We ordered in store and I think you can order on line but don't leave it too long as they won't be taking orders for too long. Apparently the stores UK wide are given an allocation and once that's taken up with pre-orders thats it. Unless of course that's all a clever sales ploy to get us to part with our money - it worked!

We put down a £50 deposit, which is fully refundable if you change your mind and the cost of the PS3, which is the larger 60Gb (the only one being released at the moment) is £425 :eek: - so I hope it's worth it :)

Back