What a great feeling

Nick

Need help
I am a new counsellor to the Cambridge diet so its all an experience for me being in the other chair. I wanted to become a counsellor when I lost my weight as I knew the diet did work, if you stick to it like I did.

But I cannot explain the feeling of joy and emotion when someone has a good weight loss. I actually take it personally and have that feeling inside naturally like I have lost the weight myself. I found myself dancing round the living room tonight with a woman who did great with her weight loss. This is what I wanted to experience when becoming a Counsellor. It's all so exciting each week.

I cannot expain the feeling I have had with people losing weight , but I am sure I will have to be ready for the ones who have been naughty. Anyone thinking of becoming a Counsellor I personally would say become one. :D

well done ...you will be great susan x

I really hope so as I want to be as supportive as possible.:D

I have even told them to join us on the forum as I know they will get it here aswell.

Nick :)

I started Cambridge on Monday and i am finding it very hard i can't wait till i get weigh to see how much i have lost i don't know how much i weigh but my councellor has said she will tell me how many pounds i'm losing each week - Very Scared because i don't want to fall off the wagon over christmas but i'm so determined that i think i will be ok - it will be a very testing time for me - but if i can crack that i will be able to do it - after all - its not forever - jus having 3milkshakes a day - Hopefully once i get into ketosis i won't be sOOOOO starving cos at the moment i can;t sleep where i'm so hungry

Nicola xx

I started Cambridge on Monday and i am finding it very hard i can't wait till i get weigh to see how much i have lost i don't know how much i weigh but my councellor has said she will tell me how many pounds i'm losing each week - Very Scared because i don't want to fall off the wagon over christmas but i'm so determined that i think i will be ok - it will be a very testing time for me - but if i can crack that i will be able to do it - after all - its not forever - jus having 3milkshakes a day - Hopefully once i get into ketosis i won't be sOOOOO starving cos at the moment i can;t sleep where i'm so hungry

Nicola xx
hi nicola
welcome to the board iam kirsty i have 7 children and a husband we live in ramsgate.
i have been on cd since last monday,it has been hard,but i have stuck to it,i found weekends the hardest.
all the best and everyone will help you on here
love kirsty

Hi Nicola,:)

You are doing great, its good you want to be weighed everyweek as I think this will help motivate you.

You are feeling like you are starving, but you will feel better as time goes on. It's so exciting, as you will lose weight, believe me you will if you are good.

Nick:)

Congratulations Nick .... you sound like just the sort of CDC Cambridge needs. :)

Great post Nick, and very inspiring, to new and old member alike, I hope to become a cdc in the new year x

Kirsty

How did you do????

Good I hope

Feeling rubbish today becasue I am so hungry but once I get over this week it should be ok - Jus looking forward to the Summer and when I go on hoilday to see my brother he will be so shocked as he lives in Daubi we went to see him this year and he was shocked at the amount of weight I have gained so gonna give him something else to be shocked about but in a great way!!!!

We have also been trying for a baby for 8months but had no luck - so hopefully when i lose the weight i will be able to fall

Nicola xxx

I am loving this feeling so much I am giving people gifts for their hard work if they are losing the weight. Just had someone else do really well.:D

Nick:D

Back