What a Twat I am??

Sara4

Gold Member
OK have been sitting here, nursing a rumbly tum, trying to convince myself it is all in my head and I am NOT hungry.....

Went into the kitchen to make a coffee and there sitting beside the kettle .... my third shake....I forgot to drink it at 7pm....phone rang!

Stuck 2 icecubes in it and am feeling much better now!

Have you done that????

Not got to that stage yet. Im still counting the minutes to the next shake. Exactly the reason that im here in the first place.

Glad your all full up and feeling better.

Silly sod ..... (in the nicest possible way you understand!)

I have forgotten to have shakes but because I wasn't hungry .... what are you like!!! x

I always forget too! Normally end up having to have a huge double one around 5 - 6 pm, there's just not enough time in the day for all the shake business haha!

Sara you must have been dreaming about all the lovely new clothes you will wear to show off your lovely new body.......hehe, stop day dreaming and neck those shakes girl ;):p

ooh to have 3 shakes a day!!! haha
Sara why dont you get a little alarm clock for a reminder to take a shake or set exact times
i take my 2 shakes in morning between 9 -10 and evening between 5-6 and that seems to work for me
best of luck!!!

I dont think I would like the mens idea of lipotrim, only 2 shakes a day. How do you find that Corkguy?

I used to take my shakes around 10am 4pm 9pm.

Back