What are the nicest bars? on LL

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
I have tried a bit of the nut bar and wow it tasted like cardboard and has kind of made me wary of having one of the others.
I am on day 3 and am due to weigh in on wed so am allwoed the bars but are there any i should avoid??

thanks in advance

I always preferred the lemon bars...nut crunch is like MDF!

My favourite is Toffee :)

Hopefuly your counsellor will let you try a bit of each one before you buy them :D

The nutcrunch one is a different texture to all the others, so hopefuly you won't be too put off.

Hi FNM

I think it really depends on personal taste! I HATED the nut crunch at first, left it and then liked it a few weeks into the programme. Lemon is nice but I liked toffee and fruit, too. As the programme went on, my tastebuds definitely changed so you may find the same. At the beginning, it is trial and error.

Good luck!

Mrs Lxxx

I hate all of them! The toffee is the best if I had to choose one but to be honest I'd rather go without. They aren't compulsory and I've managed (other than the one bar of each I've tried) for 5 weeks without them!

MM x

I used to enjoy the Nut Crunch as it seemed like real food to me. THen I opened a couple of mouldy ones and now I cant face them.

I am on Lemon bars at the mo, usually made into biscuits. Couldnt stand them before but as has been said tastes def change!

I didn't have the bars for the first 10 weeks - I now quite like the toffee and the nut crunch (both seemed vile when I first had them) although neither of them are things I would ever choose to eat in real life! I'd suggest leaving them alone for a few weeks and then bring them in as something to keep you going if you start getting fed up in week 5 or so.

Well, I'll be different because the only one I really enjoy is nut crunch. I also have lemon made into biscuits and I make toffee into frozen caramel chunks. But I usually get 4 or 5 nut crunch and the other two just make up the numbers for something different.

Having seen the recipes for cheesecake, I may try to make that though.

I think the lemon flavour is the best. It's much sweeter that the others. The Nut Crunch are quite strange, yet I like them. I also had a "green one" last week. My Counsellor told me it was because someone new is baking them. Apparently, they have been inundated with complaints! From mouldy ones, burnt ones to an almost empty packet! Hopefully they'll sort it out soon!

I think the fruit is the best of a bad bunch. Only made into biscuits too.

Apparently there was a conscious decision in LL HQ not to make them too tasty in case we started obsessing :confused:. Thanks guys!

Back