What are you all doing?

florabell

Silver Member
Hello everyone,

I have about 10 stone to lose :eek:. I did start today on Xenical but already I am thinking it is not gonna be for me. I have been reading a book called Overcoming Overeating & also coming to the end of CBT which was dealing with various issues including my weight. My therapist did not recommend the Xenical, this was my choice.

I am beginning to realise that banning food just makes me want it more. I need to work on balancing ALL kinds of food, including the high fat stuff. I don't think it's gonna work for me on Xenical as I have a gut feeling that even if I did manage to lose all my weight on it I'd stuff myself with all the fattening stuff once I came off it.

I've come to the conclusion that I am going to go back to Weight Watchers, I lost 2 stone in 5 months there last year, and I did not go without. I am going to start again, see it through and keep working on my 'issues' as that will be the key to success. So I MEAN IT THIS TIME!!

I would be interested to know what the rest of you are doing in your weight loss efforts :D

Hiya Flora,

I have five stone to lose and after twenty years of messing around on every single diet plan in existence, I am following a plain and simple healthy eating and moderate exercise plan.
I am so fed up of counting points/syns/drinking shakes/not eating carbs/not eating protein/taking pills/banning foods etc
The only thing I don't eat is anything with sugar in as it makes me crave so much I just binge eat. I don't have anything sweet in the house as at low moments (during an evening) I would dive on them and I can't moderate myself. "Why have one when you can have the packet?"
I have been eating three meals and two healthy snacks a day for the last week and I have lost 7lbs this week. I am aiming for 3lbs next week so fingers crossed.

Good luck on your WW plan, you know it works for you...and regarding your issues...join the club hon, because my issues are my biggest downfall too.

Keep up the good work, stay focused and we can get there. No matter how long it takes, one pound at a time, half a pound a week if need be.

Love Boo x x

I'm trying out Paul McKenna for the 2nd time after putting on nearly a stone doing the eat right for your type diet :copon:.
Have tried slimming world, weight watchers and Rosemary Conley as well as calorie counting so this is my last resort! Hubby even offered to buy Alli from chemist to help but really don't want to go down that avenue just yet :argh:.

i too am doing paul mckenna i would really recommend it... no special food no class fees, just eat when you're hungry!
try it sure you'll be surprised!x

When I started I had a minimum of 10 stones to lose. I'm not there yet but I have lost 3 stones.

Now just have to get on with the rest

Irene xx

ive bin on xenical since february this year and i started at 23 + 1/2 stone... im now 18 stone 5lbs... xenical helped big time but i have been going gym every day for that amount of time too which helps even more..

hey there

I just posted a reply on your thread KiiRwarrr to say well done, you have done amazingly..you must have iron willpower!

I just couldn't see Xenical working for me so I'm just gonna have to do it slowly :)

Good luck to everyone x x

I'm on CD, I've lost 2st 2lbs in 6 weeks. I'd still like to lose another 10 stone. Not sure if I'll manage it or whether I'll find my own comfortable weight.

Never been slim so hard to say.

im hoping to loose 3 stone, and i am trying slimfast!
i got the chocolate shakes because.... without chocolate i would surely die. so chocolate shake for breakfast.. mm its perfect :p
then im just eating a healthy meal for dinner and 2 or 3 snacks through out the day.

Back