What are you doing right now? ( Sw or non SW related?)

Just about to leave work to go to weigh in......

I'm just looking through here and facebook whilst having a discussion about exercise with the OH, also kinda watching food inspectors x

Now trying to stop looking on here and have will power to go to bed. This site is addictive.

Getting ready to go out to lunch and eating chocolates ! Naughty-but it is my birthday so they don't count, do they ?

Watching Ra ra noisy lion with Jacob :)

Watching Four in a Bed and trying to decide whats for tea.

watching one born every minute :D

I'm embarrassed to say I'm watching celeb big brother and loving it!

I'm eating sugar free butterscotch. Only meant to have 3 but have nearly finished the packet :eek:(

Sitting all on my lonesome in an empty hospital waiting room as my poor dad has been taken in by ambulance as he has been having chest pains and dizzyness!! Im pretty sure he ok but best to get it checked!! Minimins has been my saviour tonight!! Xx

Sitting all on my lonesome in an empty hospital waiting room as my poor dad has been taken in by ambulance as he has been having chest pains and dizzyness!! Im pretty sure he ok but best to get it checked!! Minimins has been my saviour tonight!! Xx

Hope all is ok x

watching NCIS whilst my son naps on me... hes not done that in ages!!

ForumRunner_20130117_133340.png

duplicate

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130117_133340.png
    ForumRunner_20130117_133340.png
    490.1 KB · Views: 20
e all is well now hun xx

Back