What are you doing right now? ( Sw or non SW related?)

in bed for the 4th time. bloody dog playing mischief!

I'm on here and Watching 'The Biggest Loser'
There's so much more i should be doing but my daughter hasn't been sleeping properly for a while and i feel drained so need a little rest

I'm watching don't tell the bride and wondering how I can persuade my bf to go the cinema and watch Les Mis with me.

Watching Four in a Bed and deciding never to go to a B& B again.

Switched channels and now watching the movie of Annie. Never seen it before ,hope it's not sad. I'm miserable enough with my bad back and knee . Moan, groan, grumpy old cow..

I am sat on my bed watching my OH fix a TV bracket to the wall and waiting patiently for him to plug all the stuff back in so I can try my new biggest loser workout DVD... whilst I am waiting I am about to order lots of goodies off the body shop website... but ssshhh dont tell the OH!

Oh Nettie, I got 3 Biggest Loser DVDS from Poundland yesterday, came home and the DVD player is bust. I also have a bad back so wouldn't be able to actually do them today but at least I'd feel better just watching them lol !
I'm sure watching exercise dvd's uses calories...

Watching oldham v liverpool, whilst on here and looking at vintage crockery on ebay xx

Psyching myself up to do a mahoosive pile of ironing !

Watching Eastenders and on here when i really should be making myself some dinner

Sitting feeling sorry for myself coz of weight gain ( 1.5 lbs!!!). Am working on the laptop so just having a break for a couple of minutes while I drink my green tea. Yum !

on here and watching brit cops

Back