What are you snacking on right now confessional...

i had a pack of walkers crisps earlier..i couldnt help myself, i just needed SOMETHING! been so good this week so i felt guilty as hell but tomorrow is another day and im going to be 100% good :D
xxx

I've been snacking on Light Choccy mouse and grapes.

grapes, strawberries and clementines today!

got a bag of malteasers that i havent touched yet, and hope i dont! i was so tempted by them last night, knowing i had them in the kitchen, but i resisted :)

Last night I feel off the wagon totally and had 2 sausage rolls, large packet of crisps, caramel kitkat, chocolate brownies and some mini eggs. However, right back on the wagon today.

I ate a bowl of grapes an hour ago. Right now I'm sipping on a big mug of green tea ;)

I had a Nature Valley Crunchy Canadian Maple Syrup Granola Bar earlier...yum. You get two bars in the packet so you can split them over two days..great for dunking in your tea, very filling and they're only 92 calories each.
Ah Cherry Blossom, you did it in style!!..I'm exactly the same if I have a wobbly day..it's all or nothing with me. At least you're back on track today!.

grapes! me too with the eating loads. i always find it happens after i attempt to diet by cutting out foods, i always end up craving them and eating lots. thats what happened on slimming world i always went over my syn limit! so just healthy eating i'm trying now, see if i can avoid my binging cycle.

snacks ive had today: banana, 2 clementines, 2 mini kiddie yoghurts.

Oranges :)

more snacking.... milky way, minstrels and snickers :'(

i hate chocolate cravings!

milky way!

bread roll with jam, yum :)

apple and cinnamon cereal bar! yummy goodness!

Back