What are your

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
What are your Hobbies????
I have recently decided to take up playing the saxophone again ....have just bought one this week! I am also going to teach both my boys to play, to keep them off the streets and give them a good focus!
Used to be quiet good at school, and i am hoping it will get me through long lonely nights after the diet!

Nics - I can just see you as Lisa from the Simpsons :D

Do you like jazz then ? I love a lil bit of smooth jazz to chill to on a hot day or winding down at 4am :D

For me... apart from offending people I DJ & collect records - this is me here

shooms

I also play the guitar (badly) & piano (worse) :D

I also chuck inordinate amounts of money at my car :eek:

Next car project is getting the V6 on throttle-bodies - woof :D

Nics - I can just see you as Lisa from the Simpsons :D

Do you like jazz then ? I love a lil bit of smooth jazz to chill to on a hot day or winding down at 4am :D

For me... apart from offending people I DJ & collect records - this is me here

shooms

I also play the guitar (badly) & piano (worse) :D

I also chuck inordinate amounts of money at my car :eek:

Next car project is getting the V6 on throttle-bodies - woof :D
Lol ..you make me chuckle..
Whe i first started in school they gave me a tenor sax... i was about 3ft5 and the sax was bigger than me...couldn't lift it or anything lmao So i changed to the alto!
Don't mind a bit of Jazz... i like all music really...very easily pleased, in that department...loving funky house when i go out ...properly;)
Funnily enough, you never offend me.. i think you're hilarious and you should be on here more often, making me laugh!!!
Musical guy...can't figure out all that decks stuff myself, my 11 yr old was a better DJ than me on NYE! Hes fab!
What car you got hun... boys n their toys...cars just get me from A to B andlook ok...the just about get an oil change every now and then!

Whilst I have bought collections from time to time the vast majority of my tunes have been individually sought out & are therefore treasured, loved & generally cooed over like 3 week old kittens.
I love this bit hahahhahaha bless ya

I'v always been quite crafty, used to love cross stitch. I'v had a go at card making that didn't last very long still av all the stuff tho so might go back to it one day, right now i make personalised dummy clips, toy clips and keyrings, it keeps me busy and my hands away from the fridge!!!

hobbies

Well incase you did not know... my main hobby is POKER! :D Im actually going to my local poker club tonight for a game.

I am so into business also - to me business is just like a hobby - I just look at it as a game and I love to win! lol

I also love learning... as i said last night I am always doing courses... I spend a fortune on courses. I havent even bought myself any shoes from last september because I spend every spare penny I have on courses! Im a total freak lol. I spend maybe 20+ hours a week on home study courses.

I also love walking my dog, gardening, and I am sooo into fish, I have a pond and I really want to get a massive aquarium before christmas.

Thats about it really! :)

xox

Good luck for tonight babe...whoop their asses!!!

thanks!!

Good luck for tonight babe...whoop their asses!!!

yeah i need to - i havent won in a couple of weeks - im due a win for sure!!! :)

what u at tonight then nic?
xxx

Dead right you are...focus!!! :)

Me, absolutely jack!!! Haven't moved off the couch for more than an hour today and i think i will stay here after the monkeys have gone to bed too!!! hehe .. having a good old duvet day!!! (& night)

sounds class :D we all need them every now and again - i had a long weekend of it lol xox

I am a bit of a bookworm - always got one or two books on the go.
My other passion is watching Manu - it's the law where I come from!!!!

Reading - is that sad at 22 years old?

Singing - even though i cant , but unusually can when im drunk.

Internet - spend too much time on it though

Parrots - have two of them, theyre my babies

TFB - what courses are you doing hun?

my hobbies are ..sleep, wake, sleep wake followed by staying up late - writing here instead of writing a paper that has to be emailed tomw morning....playing bits of instruments.....sleep, wake etc etc. Its going to be an all nighter so if anyone is up in a few hours ....:D please
Nic you are so so funny - I love your threads. Oh yes hobbies ...

lol.... is that funny or random?!?! hehe

Hi

TFB - what courses are you doing hun?

Ohh.. do u like studing also???? :)

Most of the courses I do are business related - I am currently doing one on PR and another one on copy righting - also just completed a couple of internet marketing courses, and a publishing course, I went to switzerland and did an advanced investment strategies course in march and paris for some business training in april and also been to londong and brighton for courses..... costs me a fortune - but im betting that investing in myself will pay off in the long run. I also read sh1t loads of books (i never read fiction - one of my goals is to have a big house with a library!) and I listen to non-fiction audio books constantly - think i have probably read and listened to every main personal development and business book ever written.

i sound so sad....

oh and by the way - i got busted out of the big poker game - but played 3 side games and won 2 of them :D lol had a fun night at the poker xox

Hobbies, eh? Not a freaking clue, I'm a bit rubbish to be honest. Hmm, love reading and love writing. I'm a bit of an uber-nerd and sometimes enjoy collaborative fiction writing (story based rpg) but none of the DnD stuff :D

Hobbies - running the children around! Lol!

Also like eBay, reading, cross stitch and anything crafty. Shopping, tracing my family tree and drawing. I'd like to something more active but usually I cycle with the children in the summer and play tennis and badminton with them, so don't really have much spare time.

x

Back