What can i buy at Slimming World meetings?

Hello

I'm starting SW for the first time ever next week and understand I can join free if I buy a 12 week course? Will that include my books?

What else do they sell at meetings? I'm probably going to want some recipe books etc but would have liked a look at the different ones in advance but can't find anything online?
Do they sell any food products also?

Yes if you buy a 12 week countdown at the moment then membership is free - or at least it was last week.

The level of stock that is available varies depending on your consultant but there should be a range of recipe books available. I'd recommend the one pot one, that's really good and the new entertaining book is ok as well as it has a good variety of recipes.

Food wise you should be able to get oat bran and scan bran, hifi deluxe bars and hifi light bars. You can have deluxe or 2 light for a hexb.

Hope that helps.

My consultant has loads for sale....

Sw magazines
hifi bars and the HiFi light bars
scan bran and oat bran
loads of different recipe books

Also if we are struggling to get hold of certain items from a supermarket our consultant will hunt them out buy them in bulk then bring into class for us to buy off her.

Im not allowed to post links here to the official website but if you go to google and type in slimming world HiFi bars and click on the first link it gives you, it tells you all about them and the flavours you can buy.

I hope this helps xxx

Back