What celebrities have you met?

Jenna88

Gold Member
So after hijacking the westlife thread with scarlett I thought it might be interesting for this to have a thread of its own. Post the celebs you've met and any pics with them...maybe even some goss on what they were like. I'll start proceedings

Westlife

image-2167208604.jpg

Boyzone

image-3304868181.jpg

Girls aloud

image-4016883831.jpg

image-2739979354.jpg

image-2740851015.jpg

image-318891073.jpg

image-3724228097.jpg

image-6783170.jpg

image-2823483660.jpg

image-2815776423.jpg

image-3118954848.jpg

The Saturday's

image-1813607745.jpg

image-87954670.jpg

image-1663688521.jpg

image-202351994.jpg

Nicole scherzinger

image-4043452701.jpg

One direction

image-1947653263.jpg

Steps

image-1226294292.jpg

image-2871839288.jpg
Now for the real z listers
Ben Adams from a1

image-4036833941.jpg

Same difference

image-3267629156.jpg

Amelia lily

image-3992044158.jpg

others without pictures (some are laughable)
Sinead Quinn and David sneddon from fame academy
Christine bleakely
Jonny Evans who plays for man utd was in my class in school.

Think that about totals mine! I've some more pics of ga but I look even worse in those! Can we all bare in mind that I may not be a hottie but I don't look as minging now as I did in these pics!

Get sharing :)

Attachments

• image-2468318808.jpg
    image-2468318808.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
How did u manage westlife?! Jealous.com!

a few writers on book signings. i've met chris ryan, twice and Al murrey (the pub landlord) and when i was a kid i had a nice chat to neil armstrong (didn't know who he was at the time lol) and i have a picture somewhere of me and the queen mother.

Thierry Henry, Dermott Murnaghan & Paul O'Grady not as exciting as yours xxx

Have to say I'm v jealous you met the queen mother, I love the royals! Neil Armstrong's pretty damn cool too :)

yeah, i used to live on a farm and my dad was the groundskeeper, the owner of the land was a big-wig for the areospace industry.. so one day i'm sat on my skateboard (think i was 10) this old guy comes jogging by, and we have a nice chat about the weather and stuff.. later that night my dad told me who i was talking to, if only i knew i would have asked for his autograph.

met the queen mum thru a school day out, i got into trouble because i told the teacher the queen mum smelt of fish lmao

This is a topic that has come up a few times in the last few years but never-the-less is interesting.

I actually married a Manchester United player so met all the old legends. He was a brute so after 20 years of being an abused wife I divorced him and have since married my present , wonderful husband of 27 years and yes I am VERY old !!!

You probably will not even recognise the names of my very real celebs.

Jo Brown, the singer.
Little Richard.
Marty Wilde.
Robert Kilroy silk.
Bill Haley.
Endless world class dressage riders.
Paul Daniels ( horrid)

I am sure I have forgotten loads but that is allowed at my advanced age.

I used to work with Jimmy Carr

Through work (I used to work in advertising)
Jamie Oliver
Thierry Henry
Michael Aspel
Jennifer Saunders
Samantha Janus
Lisa (cant think of her surname radio dj and was on strictly)
Christine Bleakley
Loose Women - Kate Thornton, Carol McGiffin, Denise Welch and Jane McDonald
Louie Spence
Gino D'Campo

can't think of anymore...oh and as a child I presented flowers to Princess Diana

Lemmy, Mikkey Dee and Phil Campbell (Motorhead)
KISS (bar Paul STanley... Gene signed my tattoo i had of him, told me I had a nice ass)
David Coverdale
Ginger (from the Wildhearts)
Biff from Saxon
Jaz Coleman, Youth And Big Paul from Killing Joke
Neil Fallon (from Clutch)
Jerry Only (misfits)
Phil Lewis - LA Guns
...all i can remember at present!

jellyfish81 said:
Lemmy, Mikkey Dee and Phil Campbell (Motorhead)
KISS (bar Paul STanley... Gene signed my tattoo i had of him, told me I had a nice ass)
David Coverdale
Ginger (from the Wildhearts)
Biff from Saxon
Jaz Coleman, Youth And Big Paul from Killing Joke
Neil Fallon (from Clutch)
Jerry Only (misfits)
Phil Lewis - LA Guns
...all i can remember at present!

Omg I have no idea who any of them are :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Omg I have no idea who any of them are :(

Neither do I but then anyone reading my geriatric list will not heard of mine either.

I sold a computer game to Tim Brooke-Taylor (back in 1991) and he stole my pen!

I am sort of related to Jessica Hynes nee Stephenson (been in loads of tv including Spaced and Twenty Twelve) and the first time we met we were both 3 and shared a bath - there is photographic evidence somewhere in my parents house! I've met her a few times in the last couple of years.

Blueway said:
You MUST have heard of Lemmy from Motorhead??

Why MUST I have! Lol
Have googled it, and I've heard of one of their songs-ace of spades? But it's not really my kind of music! That's just noise in my opinion-I prefer music that I can enjoy and sing along to!!

Last edited:
I have met.......

Kate moss (done here underfloor heating and plumbing in her house)
Martin Clunes (UHF and plumbing) also went to the opening of his house once work was finished
Kelly Brooke ( UHF, not a nice woman )
Jeremy Clarkson ( heathrow airport 1st class lounge on business)
Tom jones (mac Donald's car park in Wales (nearly fell over)
Alan sugar (visiting friends and he leaves up the road, they are friendly and it was a open house)
Ross halfin ( rock photographer ..... Very cute man and his son Oliver , went to his house to sort a print out)
Joss stone and her mum (ufh in house)

I don't think I can think of anyone else for now.......I don't bother to write them down, just normal people at the end of the day :)

Can't say I've met many celebrities. Lots of footballers (my cousin is goalkeeper for Middlesbrough), but that's about it!

Not sure you can really call him a celebrity, but we bumped into Jonny Regan (Big Brother 2002 - the one with Kate Lawler, Jade Goody, etc.) in Newcastle Airport once.

I visited Miami Ink when I was on holiday three years ago, but didn't get to meet any of the cast - apparently they only work there while they are shooting the series'.

All of Bowling for Soup twice (Jaret, the singer is one of my idols, so this makes me happy (thats him in my avatar with me)), half met Nixon from the band Framing hanley (thats if the lead singer of your favourite band catching you to stop you falling down the stairs counts as "met") and I have met the dude who played Les Battersby in Corrie who's name I can't remember.

Olly Murs lots of times
Jimmy Greaves
Teddy Sheringham, my son played a football match against his sons team (and they beat them hehe)
Alan Brazil
Ronnie Irrani
Chris Evans
Robbie Williams - just walking down a street believe it or not lol

Back