What cereals can we have for breakfast?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fatty_no_more, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Just looking through and everything even like fruit and fibre has a high value of syns???

Eeeeek I like porridge for breakfast! I dunno if i can do this if i cant have breakfast!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    You can have a sachet of oat so simple as a B choice.

You can also have 42g crunchy bran as a B.

I find I stay fuller for longer if I have something like scrambled egg or beans on toast for my breakfast though.

4. doratheexplora

doratheexplora Full Member

Hi F.N.M Your breakfast cereals come in as your B choice 28g is average which aint a huge amount, alot of people have 2 weetabix, some cereals are 42g but not many.

There are a few people at my group who use 2 B's for their breakfast giving them more but it leaves you short if you need another b during the day. Good luck x

5. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I heart Oats so simple! Dead easy to make and very filling too. Also good if you mix a beaten egg with it - makes it yummy and creamy and the protein helps keep you fuller for longer! I like mine mixed with fresh blueberries. Yum....

6. Fat&FedUp

Fat&FedUp Full Member

Are all the flavours of oats so simple a B choice?

7. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I like 2 weetabix, or sometimes I have 28g of bran flakes with a banana chopped up in it. My favourite breakfast is 2 boiled eggs with 3 slices of ww brown danish toast topped with laughing cow and marmite, this keeps me going til lunch.

8. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Only the Original flavour, I'm afraid, as the others are full of sugar. Try adding some fresh fruit to it, splenda or some cinnamon and banana, or grated apple, cinnamon and raisins (4 syns per 28g). Lovely!

9. Emerald

Emerald Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can anyone confirm for me whether the weetabix minis chocolate crisp cereal counts as a HX B? The HX list on the SW website says "28g Weetabix Mini Crisp Cereal (any variety) + 1 Ryvita Wholegrain CB" counts as a HX B but can it really mean the ones with chocolate chips in too?

Trying to fit in as much chocolate to the diet as possible ;)

Emerald
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.