What diet to try next?

Rachael_B

Please help! My names Rachael. I used to belong to this site when I last tried to lose weight. Sadly I fell off the wagon and now need some support and advice on what to try.

I've tried ww, sw and ll all work whilst I'm on the diet but it's sticking to them that's the problem.

I've been thinking about starting something in the new year and then today this happened; my brother who lives abroad had been staying for christmas, we just drove him to the airport to catch his flight back home upon saying goodbye he started to cry and made me promise to lose weight because he was worried about me dieing.... I was pretty horrified. He means well and I'm hoping this is this kickstarter I need.

So any advice or chat will be great, thanks in advance!

If you have a significant amount to lose I'd thoroughly recommend Cambridge. Takes food right out the equation. And if you add up what you spend on food every week, it's no dearer than a conventional diet. And the best thing is, the fat just drops off, that gives you loads of motivation to keep going! You could be 21lbs down y the end of January :)

Back