what do i do if...

Kellie=]

Silver Member
i just spilt one of my shakes all over the floor as i was making it :(
what do i do now anybody know??
xxx

There's not much you can do hun, just mop it up and make another one. Have you got any extra packs or have you bought just enough to last till your next meeting with your LLC? How much of it was spilt?

I spilt all of it :( I put the blender in the jug and it sort of weighed it down argh i dunno! LOL.
Iv only bought enough to last me I didnt know that you could buy extras.
Im not really hungry is it best to just leave it?
thanks =]
xxxx

Kellie=];466523 said:
I spilt all of it :( I put the blender in the jug and it sort of weighed it down argh i dunno! LOL.
Iv only bought enough to last me I didnt know that you could buy extras.
Im not really hungry is it best to just leave it?
thanks =]
xxxx

I've never been on LL before, but I'm presuming it's very similar to CD. If I was in your position I'd leave it and carry on as normal tomorrow, maybe have an early night and drink a bit more water. But that's just me, you may get a reply from an LLC who'll know more than I do. :D

Those blenders are a flippin' pain sometimes aren't they? I remember ruining my new bullet blender through not using it properly, I put the blades in wrong and all the shake ended up inside the wiring! :rolleyes::eek:

Yeah I think thats what ill do! Have a terrible headache anyway. I was just worried I would be ill or something! Nothing that a bit of water wont fix :p
I suppose I only have myself to blame it was a cheapo one like £3.98 from tesco hehe.
Thanks for ur help. Off to bed now =]
night night xxxxx

No worries Kellie, I don't think you'll be ill, although your body will miss the calories etc from your pack I wouldn't worry too much. You'll be able to get back on track tomorrow. :D Drink plenty of water while you're ssing, that could be the cause of your headache, or ketosis. :D

Night night hun. :D

you could have just had another one, you will just be one short so you could get an extra at your meeting, which you could have after the meeting so you wouldn't be short.
It is worth getting a few spares.

I done that last week and it spilt on the floor too. Offered it to the dogs, but they turned their noses up - cant think why.:sigh:

Who's licking his willy and bum???

Dave??

LOL! I wondered where he's been!

But Dave you've not been!!!

I'd have had another pack - if you started LL the day after your initial weigh in there's a good chance that you'd have got by on weigh in day and then had 1 of you new ones for your missing meal.... if you know what I meal LOL

I just went to bed in the end! lol.
I started as soon as I got my packs unfortunatly.
and Iv done the same again tonight- had the nut crunch bar well one bite and spat it in the bin. It was awful!
I can deal with powdery soups but thats below the belt!
so just 3 for me today again :(
x

you should not be missing out your packs or bars. You are meant to have 4 so that you have enough nutrients for the whole day.
You need to call your counsellor and arrange to pick up some more packs.
The first time it happened you should have had another pack and then eaten one less before your next meeting so that you could pick up an exra one then and have it after the session.

omg.. giggling away here at this thread. Really cheered me up! Dave, do you rent yourself out by the hour??? to cheer people up ofc.. hehe

Back