What do you do to treat yourself? (not food!)

alexisemma31

I've been working so hard and am loving being off this half term. So I have booked a facial and a full body massage tomorrow and can't wait!!

What do you do to treat yourself?

Ooohh that sounds lovely

I usually go on a shopping trip to treat myself (Mostly with Smartie who is also on this board :D)

I like a bath melt from Lush - felt so indulgent & smells delicious!

Shop!!!!! :D I buy a new pair of shoes (of the not very practical kind) to mark every stone I lose!!!!

For every half stone i loose, i go shopping :D Usually with the mother, we make a day of it :) x

Shopping for sure!!!! I love treating myself.....i also measure myself at every stone i have lost - the inches are a reward in themselves!

I have a 1/2 stone treat plan of manicures, facials, massages xx

going to watch my local team play at the weekend. The money i save from not spending at vending machines pays for the ticket and a drink during the game. Makes the weekend alot more enjoyable :)

I don't go to group so save money there so for every pound I lose I put £5 in a jar. I'll spend this on new clothes when I'm nearer target. It feels great to watch the money mount up!

Wow some great idea for treats. Fr every stone I lose I plan to buy a charm for my pandora bracelet. Would like to do something for every pound too maybe a pound for a pound in a jar as I still have a fair few to go! Thanks ladies for the ideas x

I love shopping!! Unfortunately my 2 little kiddies seem to comeout in a rash at the mere mention of it!
So, once every few months I'll book a sneaky half day at work and spend the whole afternoon mooching round the shops all on my own. I do feel a bit guilty but it's for the best really! Mummy happy, kiddies happy, hubby none the wiser (he he)

Shop shop shop! I LOVE doing non-food treats, I like to mark good months with any/all/some of the following:

- Benefit Makeup
- Massage / Facial
- New Shoes
- Eyebrow Wax (painful but it looks amazing!)
- New Handbag
- Pandora Charm

Ooh... its payday tomorrow and I've lost 6.5lbs in the last 2 weeks... can feel a spree coming on! xxxxxx

Shop shop shop! I LOVE doing non-food treats, I like to mark good months with any/all/some of the following:

- Benefit Makeup
- Massage / Facial
- New Shoes
- Eyebrow Wax (painful but it looks amazing!)
- New Handbag
- Pandora Charm

Ooh... its payday tomorrow and I've lost 6.5lbs in the last 2 weeks... can feel a spree coming on! xxxxxx

MancBird, this is all the things I do apart from the charms! I could quite happily spend my wages in Benefit :) oh and shoes...got my eye on a lovely leopard print pair - I'm going to treat myself once I hit my 2 stone.....hurry up weight and leave my body, I need those shoes!!! :D

I really like the idea of putting money in a jar for every pound I lose. I'm going to start this so when I get to target I can go clothes shopping!

MancBird, this is all the things I do apart from the charms! I could quite happily spend my wages in Benefit :) oh and shoes...got my eye on a lovely leopard print pair - I'm going to treat myself once I hit my 2 stone.....hurry up weight and leave my body, I need those shoes!!! :D

I do quite happily spend my wages in there...!!

My shoes fetish is for Irregular Choice, and Radley for Handbags...

*Drools*

I confess that a few days ago I talked myself out of buying a multipack of sweets that I would no doubt have eaten in one go... by promising myself a new pair of shoes instead :D Can't do that all the time, of course, but it struck me as a very effective way of treating myself for sticking to plan! I'm telling myself that if I'm good until payday, I can get another pair, hee.

Back