What do you eat before weigh in?

I don't do anything special the day before.. i'm good all the time (whistles innocently) but I don't eat or drink ANYTHING from midnight until after weigh in at 9.30am on a Tuesday morning.. futile I know as after the first week you're not gaining anything from it.. but it becomes a (probably bad) habit!

*blessings*
Smoffi

I weigh myself first thing on a sunday morning and do nothing special on the Saturday. I think eating less the day before weigh in is couter-productive because all you're really doing is kidding yourself into thinking you weigh less than you actually do, because its only really weighing lighter because you have less food in your system.
Just stick to the plan and you'll get an accurate loss. xx

I don't change my eating habits particularly, most days I have a fairly light breakfast and lunch and then dinner is my main meal, and WI day is no different. Prob only difference is that Wed dinner is even bigger than normal, yum yum!!

I don't eat or drink anything before WI - although I now WI at 10am so not too bad
I used to WI on an evening @ 5pm and on the day I used to have an 2 egg vegetable omelette @ 10.30, last drink at 11am then nothing till after WI (that was not very productive but became habit) x

Ps don't do anything different day before

I do nothing different. I do however weigh in the same clothes (that weigh 400g...

I weight myself every Thursday morning so have nothing to eat or drink til after this.

Also on a Wednesday evening (tonight) i trim my nails.. take polish off... shave my hairy bits.. pluck my eye brows. that way no excess weight is on me.

ok ok the last bit was a joke but not a bad idea if i say so myself :D

FatandFlumpy said:
I weight myself every Thursday morning so have nothing to eat or drink til after this.

Also on a Wednesday evening (tonight) i trim my nails.. take polish off... shave my hairy bits.. pluck my eye brows. that way no excess weight is on me.

ok ok the last bit was a joke but not a bad idea if i say so myself :D

Lol that made me chuckle!

Back