What do your friends &family think ?

Needs2losealot

WHEN I LOST JUST OVER 3ST WITH SLIMMING WORLD MY REAL FRIENDS WERE AMAZED AND REALLY GREAT BUT LIKE YOU ALL SAID YOU REALLY GET TO SEE THE GREEN EYED ONES THE FALSE SMILES YOU CAN JUST SEE THEY HATE THE FACT YOUR ACHIVING SOMTHINK.
IV JUST GOT IN TO A ROW TONIGHT OVER MY COUSIN HIS NAMES DEAN AND HIS IS VERY OVER WEIGHT WELL MY OTHER COUSIN KEEPS CALLING HIM FAT DEAN AND ALL HIS MATES CALL HIM THAT WELL IM FED UP OF IT WHY DO THEY HAVE TO ADD THE FAT IN IT HE WAS BORN DEAN NOT (FAT DEAN) ANY WAY I TOLD MY COUSIN OFF ABOUT THIS AS HE WAS CALLING HIM IT ON FACEBOOK HE REPLIED BACK SAYING HE LIKES BEING CALLED FAT DEAN HE GAVE HIMSELF THE NAME OMG HOW THICK IS THAT SEE THIN PEOPLE JUST DONT GET IT WHEN I TRIED TO EXPLAIN THAT DEAN BEING THE JOKER OF THE PACK IS HIS WAY OF COVERING UP THE HURT OF BEING CALLED FAT IV DONE IT AS A CHILD/ TENNAGER AND ADULT JUST LAUGHED IT OFF PUT ON A DIFFERENT FACE AND MADE MYSELF THE BUTT OF THE JOKE.HIS REPLIE AGAIN WAS WHY IS EVERY ONE TAKING IT THE WRONG WAY WELL WHICH WAY IS IT MENT TO BE TAKEN WHEN MY NAN FOUND OUT SHE TOLD MY COUSINS MUM MY AUNT WHO I MIGHT ADD I DONT TALK TO WHOS ALSO THICK REPLY WAS HE LIKES BEING CALLED IT ITS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT OH MY GOD PLEASE I WANTED TO KNOCK HER HEAD OFF I WAS FEELING REALLY EMOTIONAL TODAY ANY WAY AND THAT JUST MADE ME SEE RED I EVEN CRYED AS I AM HERE HALF STAVING MYSELF BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THEM HOW DARE THEY ID LOVE TO CURSE THEM WITH THE FAT GENE ANY WAY SO SO SORRY TO HAVE GONE ON BUT I HAD TO VENT STUPID STUPID PEOPLE GET A LIFE AND GROW UP.

THE END X X X LOL X X X :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

hi there
can i ask you a favour - can you type in lower case!
i find it really hard to read your posts when they are all in capital letters, it sends my eyes all funny!
my caps don't work on my laptop unless i press really hard which is why i hardly ever use mine - which is prob just as annoying for some people!

hope you don't mind me saying something - cos i really want to read and respond!
daisy x

It sounds like you have had a tough time with them and I agree it is an unkind comment.

Could I just add, and I am being straight here. You are not half starving yourself because of people like them, but because of the choices you made. Yes it may have been as a result of people like them and how you let them make you feel.

I think on our LL journey and the ultimate goal in being successful at not only losing the weight but more importantly, keeping it off we have to address the fact that the person who made us overweight no matter what we experienced in life is us. I believe that is the first step in dealing with our relationship with food.

I have great support from my family & friends so I can't complain there.

You are amazing doing LL - just tell yourself that now and again.

Keep smiling hun

Kat xx

I don't have much time to post I'm afraid except to say that I totally agree with what Kat is saying. sorry it's brief!

big hugs to you, don't let people get to you. It is rude and juvenile to a point to call people names but Dean does let them do it.

I also agree with Daisy, could you use lower case? I'm assuming you're posting form your phone or something?

Hmmmm i'm not sure if i understood your post correctly as it's very difficult to read (with no commas and in capital letters, sorry hun)

But... seems to me like you're trying to blame other ppl for the way things are and for having to go on the program. Or am i wrong?
Hun, one thing that i may suggest is that worrying or getting upset about what others think is NOT going to take you very far.
I know it can be frustrating when you have to deal with ignorant poeple but at the end of the day you have made a choice to be on this journey for a reason right?
LL is NOT (can't stress is strong enough) a short term, quick solution to a lifelong problem. I have learned it the hard way when i went on it 3 years ago and largely influenced by other poeple i left the program 2 weeks before finishing my foundation.
People were telling me i'm getting too thin and that it doesn't suit me and that i'm being a 'fun spoiler' when refusing to eat at parties and such. Stupidly i listened. I wanted to believe them and how wrong was i??
I left the program and suddenly i was left to deal with the 'normal' life and food on my own. Obvioulsy i failed miserably and all those 'friends' of mine who wanted me to be 'normal' again were the quickest at pointing out that i failed again and put the weight back on!
It took me 3 long years of living in denial and shame. I realised i need to stop beating myself up for failing and simply try again but this time just for me. ME. And noone else.
The point i'm trying to make Sam is that this is YOUR life and you are the only one who can change it. Look at this time in your life as a very positive thing and try to completely ignore other people's negativity.
I hope in time (like me) you'll learn to ignore the bad energy surrounding you and concentrate on the positive. I am sure you have lots of supporting people around you. Focus on them and kill the others with a smile and kindness!

Im sorry for the caps i never relised it was a term of shouting online i just like to write bigger so no offence there.And im not to hot on my grammer so again sorry. i know and understand what your all saying but you have all been on the programme longer than me and you are all mentally in a better place i still have alot to learn about myself and emotions to deal with but i am here and i am trying and i hope one day soon i hope to be in the place your all in as you all seem so confident and happy within yourselfs some think i have never felt . I was just so upset last night and not in a good place just wanted to let it out. I do know only i can do it and i will get there.

x x x Sam x x x

Last edited:
Blonde Logic
x x x Thank you x x x

Babe, totally get it out of yourself!
That's what we're here for :)
But we also here to help you get through the tough time by sharing our thoughts and experiences!
Just stay focused and strong and you'll grow every single day (mentally of course lol, otherwise you'll be shrinking ;))
I'm here for you if you need support.

Thank you magiclove

kind words had my first pop in tonight lost 6lbs very happy x

6lbs is fab - well done!!!!
daisy x

Well done baby girl!!
See!! :)
I lost 6lbs last week! Yay!!!

i am very happy and getting stronger by the day. Well done to you to on your 6lbs loss.x x x Sam x x x:D

Back