What happens when you reach target?

Maroodiva

Does anyone know what you are supposed to do when you reach target and just want to maintain your weight. Do you have more syns??

I think you concentrate on adding in some more healthy extras rather than increasing the syns, but I'm not 100% sure. Target is a long way off!

Wish I was at the stage where I was worried about that question, :( You heard the saying, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it? Well in my case the bridge is still being built !

Wish I was at the stage where I was worried about that question, :( You heard the saying, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it? Well in my case the bridge is still being built !

Me too Bige - ROFL!

Also a long way off here ;)

Once you reach target you are encouraged to increase your Healthy extra options and play around with them until you can easily maintain your desired weight.

Many people up by one of each, then just monitor to see if they continue losing. It is not suggested to increase syns but if you had reduced yours to 5 a day, you could have 10, or if at 10 you could have 15. So staying within the SW recommended amount rather than having 25 a day ;)

You need to do whatever works for you and your body. I really look forward to getting to that stage!! :D

Thanks everyone, and for those of you not near target yet, keep going, you've done fantastically so far and you WILL get there :)

Back