• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What has happened to vanilla mullers?

lwtblb

Silver Member
I've always bought these in preference to the cheaper vanilla yogurts because they have always been thicker & have more of a vanilla taste. You can tell hey are made with proper vanilla because of the seeds.

But I bought some this week & they tasted dreadful, realy watery...all of them...not one vanilla seed to be found!!!

Has anyone else noticed the change?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I agree!! I had one yesterday and it tasted sweeter than usual too!! Didn't enjoy it at all! :(

Taz

Spam Hunter
I haven't had the vanilla ones for a while and wont bother now! TBH I don't buy mullers at all unless they are on a good offer as they are too expensive, I get the Activia fat free or WW ones instead

furrystomper

BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER
Send a nice e-mail to muller explaining that you think the product has changed for the worse ect ect and see what they say! i had a problem not so long ago with a multi pack and after contacting them i recieved £5.00 worth of coupons to use!!!! :)

I totally agree that the price of mullers is dreadful, especially now all the Jan offers are over.

I always buy the cheaper or on offer yogurts for snacking. But I always found that if you could get vanilla in another make then they were watery & tasteless, so I usually just get a few vanilla mullers to add to desserts to give a better flavour...no one was actually allowed to eat them!! LOL

Thanks for the suggestion of emailing them, I did actually do that yesterday, just after I started the thread, will let you know if I get a reply.

Jenmac

can't speak French
Where did you buy them from? I know this sounds a bit weird, but I normally buy mine from Sainsbury's, a few months ago Morrison's had that 10 for £2 offer so I got 10 and they were all really watery and tasteless...buying from Sainsbury's again and they're fine!
Is it like milk? there is a hierarchy with milk, that's why some lasts longer than others (true story!)

ps will definitely try the Activia, thanks for the tip!

Think mine were from Sainsbury's, but I received a response in the post to my email today.

An apology...with all the flowery stuff, with £5 vouchers...choccy yogs for a week then!!