What have i done

GracieMai

I've signed up to Boot Camp in an effort to help shift this weight before my holidays! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am terrified, why do I let myself in for these things?!!!! xx

Ouch!!! sounds like hard work.......but I'm sure you will enjoy it once you get going, and think of the weight you could lose, good luck with it.

I am dreading it and really looking forward to it at the same time! Going to one in Warwick. Hoping that the view of army men will get me through it. The first class is free and then if you want to carry on in future you sign up by monthly DD or buy so many classes at a time.

I honestly think i might need shouting at to make me work hard.

Eye6769 what was your class like? How much did it hurt at the time and the following day? I have no fitness at all, 3 stone overweight and smoked heavily for 10 years but gave up 3 months ago. I think this might finish me off..........

xx

sounds fun but hard work, hope those fit army men keep you going lol x

sorry to sound thick - what do you have to do?

is there a website link u can add....

good luck - sounds terrifying! x

It's training with guys out of the Army! I think it's lots of circuits etc have a look here www.britmilfit.com

Terrifying indeed eeekk! x

Oh mine was for a week , eat, sleep train. Up at 6am, exercise b4 brekkie exercise after brekkie then usually some sort of class, like food nutrition or positive thinking, lunch, more exercise, snack, team games, dinner, more games. Yes I was so knackered I could cry, everything ached, but it was a good experience

Back