what have you bought that you wouldnt normally eat

I bought a jar of green olives on Sunday. I used to hate them but figured they'll add flavour to my salads and I think I'm getting addicted lol. xx

Quork! It's a life saver being free and it's just like a little alien, as it can change into so many different things!:confused:

I am a bit new to Quark, have only had it in a jacket spud so far, oh i've just remembered, i put it on some fresh fish and then cooked it in the over. it was lovely.

how many syns are in olives. i love green olives stuffed with anchovys, hmmm

i hated olives and when i was pregnant with my 7 year old, i became addicted to green ones, and that addiction has stayed. along with parsnips with my eldest.

Plain green olives are 7 olives = 1 syn

As for stuffed olives it says 4 = 1 syn

I hate olives :jelous:

Since starting SW last September I now regularly buy Quark, Fromage Frais, Muller lights and cous cous.

BTW, I have never eaten so many eggs as I do now....I love them.

Pasta n Sauce - not the sort of thing I'd normally buy. But I find them handy for making a quick meal on Green/Extra Easy. I make them up with vegetables in them and I take them to work and heat them up for my lunch. I sometimes put my HexA of cheese on top. Nice.

Cottage Cheese (for quiches)

Creme Fraiche (for dips and pasta)

Quark (to make cheesy fillings ie Kievs, and pasta, potatoes, moussaka)

Extra Light laughing cow cheese triangles

Quark, VLF aughing cow triangles, bovril (jar), Sliced pickled gherkins (yummy), Scan Bran's!!!!! VLF Natural Fromage frais, and best of all Alpen choc & fudge cereal bars.

Quark, VLF aughing cow triangles, bovril (jar), Sliced pickled gherkins (yummy), Scan Bran's!!!!! VLF Natural Fromage frais, and best of all Alpen choc & fudge cereal bars.

Ooh! I forgot bovril.

before slimming world would never normally have bought, anything quorn, weightwatchers wholemeal bread, jar bovril, alpen light bars, & not quiet so many eggs! x

Total 0% Greek yogurt. Have heard that the larger the olive the milder the flavour so it might be worth looking out for the larger olives for people that are new to them

i need to get more adventerous with the things that i buy. i do get quark,but not sure what to do with fromais frai.

Back