what have you changed??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by yummymummy75, 21 February 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    People keep asking me what don't I eat now!!I find it hard to explain as i've been doing ww since last June and can't remember what I used to eat.They say,,aw don't you have any treats??I have a curly wurly and a hot choc everyday;).Reason I'm asking is I'm close to goal and dreading the leader asking me what little changes did I make,,but this is like 2nd nature to me now and can't think of any:confused:so...what changes have you made?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nicola85

Nicola85 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Portion control perhaps?

Well done u r doing so well!!!

:D

4. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    I switched high fat and sugary snacks for lower ones and introduced a lot more water and fruit into my daily eating. Plus better portion control, that's the biggest changes.

5. UK-Dancer

UK-Dancer Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've swapped white bread&pasta for brown. I've swapped coca-cola for sugar free orange squash. I've swapped chocolate for fruit. I've started eating breakfast every single morning. I've started eating more vegetables I thought I didn't like. It's starting to turn into a lifestyle now and I really like it. :)

Well done btw, that's fantastic!

6. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Portion sizes, especially carbs!!

I havent really changed anything else, I still have FF mayo etc the major difference is i have really increased my fruit and veg intake. I tend to fill up my plate with them instead of the potatoes or pasta I used to!

7. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    it's definitely this, i still eat the same way i did before, just less of it and like take aways once a week etc! it's about limitations, knowing when to stop and portion control for me :)

8. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    ok i've had a think,,it was never about portion size for me i never really ate that much!! so i'd just skip meals..i find i now eat about every 2 hrs and still lose weight which is fantastic,well done everyone!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.