What have you had for brekkie today?

Oh sometimes I have bran flaked, chopped banana with a toffee muller poured over/mixed in. Bannoffee pie!

Thanks EternalFlame, I feel a bit better now. I know he'll have a great time I just worry as I still picture him as a baby though he's 8 hehe. He suffers from terrible stomach pains at night often and the only thing that helps is a mummy cuddle and calpol. I know they'll give him calpol but no mummy cuddles.:cry:

My husband took him off to school as I have a visitor coming which is just as well or I'd have cried watching him get on the coach!

I'm on life line online at the moment, does any one know how to check if what I'm eating id definately a HEXB, is there a list? I've clicked on the most recent in eat and slim but I wondered if there a way to check product for product, I suppose like syns on line but "not" syns if the makes sense!!??

I have the book in front of me, do you want me to check anything for you?

Go on eat and slim, latest healthy extras.
then click on red or green, A or B and then the selection - so cereals and crispbreads for example.
The drop down list will appear!

I'm on life line online at the moment, does any one know how to check if what I'm eating id definately a HEXB, is there a list? I've clicked on the most recent in eat and slim but I wondered if there a way to check product for product, I suppose like syns on line but "not" syns if the makes sense!!??

I agree it would be very handy, I have my book but it doesn't list everything and I haven't found anything online which lists them all, as you say, it's just the new ones.

Jaylou you are a SW angel - Thank you!

I was actually being extremely blonde, didn't know you could scroll down for the whole list!! lol x

i have porridge made with skimmed milk, topped with rhubarb for 0.5 syns, or sometimes a banana. dont usually have the scan bran or ryvita as i dont really like them.
x

Jaylou you are a SW angel - Thank you!

I was actually being extremely blonde, didn't know you could scroll down for the whole list!! lol x

:8855: aww bless you! do thing like that all the time! i was at work the other day and it was boiling so i turned the fan on and it wouldnt work, i spent 20mins trying to get it to work called someone from it to help and it turned out that it was a coloum fan and was turned around the wrong way! i looked like such an idiot! i also used to think that sprots grew under the ground!:8855:

Not eaten yet (lazy bird ;)) but I plan to have 28g oatflakes with 150ml skimmed milk and then I'm going to have a bowl of low fat yogurt (this is free right?) with a sliced banana and a teaspoon of honey.

Can someone tell me how I'd organise this properly on an EE food diary?

Cereal = HEXb and skimmed milk = HEXa.
Banana = Super Free
Low fat natural yogurt = ? 3 syns but Fat free natural yogurt = Free? I need to check this one out?
Teaspoon honey = 1 syn

Have I calculated this correctly? This is my very first SW breakfast so want to make sure I've done it right.

EasiYo Low Fat Greek (1 syn for 400g - this is loads!), blueberries, blackberries and a tbsp of Australian Eucalyptus honey (2.5 syns) - divine! xxx

I tend to have either 42g of Crunchy Bran with fruit (banana or strawberries are my favs at the moment), or else a big fruit salad with youghurt and maybe an alpen light a while later. I have my breakfast when I get to work, so can't really do the cooked option.

Back