• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what have you had for tea tonight????

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
i did chicken breast stuffed with onion mushrooms and elf cheese with wedges and salad .. mmm was divine!

I just had my tea, carmel vanilla and I have my tea alone with nothing else, we do things differently here in the states I guess. So your tea you drink with your supper/ dinner I am assuming? Interesting..., you learn something new everday.

I just had my tea, carmel vanilla and I have my tea alone with nothing else, we do things differently here in the states I guess. So your tea you drink with your supper/ dinner I am assuming? Interesting..., you learn something new everday.
Yeah, lol. Some call "tea" their evening meal - its their "teatime". All very confusing, cos some people call their evening meal "dinner" and others have "dinner" at lunchtime!

I have had ryvita and cottage cheese..

I went out for a chinese buffet lunch earlier and that was all the points I had left for today LOL
Didn`t go too mad though and have managed to drink 3.5 litres of water today.

Thanks Cheryl for setting me straight. Yeah we call lunch, dinner sometimes and supper dinner sometimes, but tea time, I never knew, so confusing all this uk talk to me. But I am learning, so tea time is my supper time meal.

Oh I forgot to add my suppertime meal.

I had wholewheat cereal with a banana and skim milk,
10 almonds and 2 pieces of whole wheat toast. I washed it all down with water. Yes, it is a breakfast meal, but I felt like eating breakfast for tea tonite!

Thanks to the heads up from you eclipse, means alot helping a newbie! Much appreciated!