What have you wished you could wear?

Jesi

Silver Member
I would love to be able to wear a swimsuit (bikini toooooo much to dream for) and to enjoy a day on the beach without feeling embarrased about my size!

My best friend is getting married next year, and i dream of wearing a 50's style dress. you know the ones fitted at the top, then flair out. i think they are so beautiful. i would look odd in one now though

Those outfits are all beautiful. You have great taste.

That's the thing I miss the most - Not being able to wear what I really want to wear. I have literally hundreds of outfits in my head that I imagine myself fitting into but the one that sticks out the most is the most simple - Jeans (sitting on my hips with a big belt and a tight fitting top. Oh to wear a belt and need it, great.

I have fallen in love with these shoes from Next:. The Leopard Print Ankle Strap Ballerina Style Shoes but with my chubby elephant like ankles I would say that they would look pretty poo on my feet at the minute so I ordered them as a little incentive.

Last edited by a moderator:
my wedding dress again haha! ive gained 3 stone since the wedding and i want to fit in it again!

It has to be said but an wait for it itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini you know how the rest goes LOL

lmao @ katy

well hopefully I will buy one and post a photo here when I reach my target weight.

ohh, Hannah, that dress is gorgeous!!! hmmm..really like it

New Shirts

I just bought two Large shirts from TK Maxx. One is a good fit but the other one, well I can just squeeze into it but it strains at every button...
On closer inspection it says on the collar 'Classic Slim Fit'. Ha! Oh well, I'll put it on a hanger in a prominant place and make it one of my targets ;)

Last edited:
I`m going to a Twilight Prom mid Sept and hoping not to look like a hippo in my prom dress :(

That will only be 5 weeks after starting LT tho so I`m not hopeful :(

I`m also going to Bizarre Ball in Oct so hope to fit into some good for that ;)

Your dresses are gorgeous!!!

LiSe xXxxxx

Im dying to know what the twightlight ball is haha!

Oh, lots of things, but I have just wanted to go into the designer shops and buy whatever I wanted and know that it will fit and suit me...rather than the outsize, plus size shops.....

mine is skinny jeans and ugg boots. when i reach my goal - uggs are the final treat!!

also would love to be able to wear high heels!! cant wait for that.

the boyfriend said he's going to buy me a corset when i reach goal - i suppose that's what he's wish i could wear rather than mine, but i'm game for that! xxx

Back